Chapter 15- Hannah

Leo's POV-

The girls had just left on those sick Harley's.

"Where did they get them?" was the question we were all wondering about.

All I can say is the I thought Rose was sexy before but seeing her on that bike in that outfit, not only did she look sexy, but she looked like a sexy, badass biker chick goddess.

"Let's go!" Caleb suddenly snapped and in seconds we were on our bikes. We were pissed when we got here and saw three unknown, never seen before, Harley's parked in our spots. We were going to toll them but the thought of getting our girls was over powering and we forgot about them. Good thing too or else we'd have three angry girls on our tails.

We took short cuts to the diner, but even so when we got there the girls bikes were already parked. We could see through the windows where they sat in a booth in the back laughing with their waiter...

Rosalie's POV-

"Can we get three shirley temples, please," I smiled at our waiter, who introduced himself as Josh.

"Shirley temples are awesome," he smiled as he wrote it down.

"You're the first boy I've ever heard admit that!" Frankie exclaimed as Dee and I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, other guys are like, 'grr they're so unmanly,'" I made my voice deep which in turn made them laugh along with me, I suck at interpretations.

"I'll be right back with your drinks," he smiled sa he walked away.

"Those boys are so slow," Dee shook her head.

We nodded and it went silent, literally it was just us and like two other people, well it was like 2am. The radio was on so it didn't keep the silent deafening.

"She wants to dance like Uma Thurman,

Bury me till I confess," I sang as I moved my head to the beat.

"She wants to dance like Uma Thurman,

And I can't get you out of my head," Frankie sang after me.

"I can move mountains,

I can work a miracle, work a miracle," Dee sang.

"Oh, oh, I keep you like an oath

May nothing but death do us part," we heard, it was Josh with our drinks.

"I can move mountains,

I can work a miracle, work a miracle,

Oh, oh, I keep you like an oath,

May nothing but death do us part," we all sang and the song ended.

"That was so cool!" Dee gushed and we all laughed in agreement.

"Yeah, always wanted to do that with pretty girls," Josh smiled, aww he was so sweet.

"Do what with them?" We looked over and saw the guys. We rolled our eyes.

"Took you guys long enough," Dee teased as she and Frankie turned back around.

"We'll have three beers," Leo glared at Josh, who nodded and walked away.

Dee and Frankie slid out of the booth so Patrick could slide in, then Frankie and Dee and Caleb at the end. Leo joined me on the other side.

"Shirley temples are so girly," Caleb chuckled as he played with the umbrella on Dee's drink.

"See!" we exclaimed to Josh as he came back with three beers, he laughed as he set them down while the guys looked confused, but none the less still glared at Josh.