Chapter 25- Gossip

Rosie's POV-

It's been 2 days since the incident and Dee has yet to wake up, but neither Caleb, nor Frankie and I have left her side. Leo and Patrick had to go into the office today.  

If you're wondering why I haven't gone into the office is because:

1. I handed in my resignation the day I left for Italy with Leo's assistant and it has already been processed, so I officially don't work there anymore.  

2. I'm working with Dee and Frankie now, but we decided to put everything off until Dee is better. Frankie and I had already sent out a word to the press and everyone understood our situation. We told them the "truth" we had an unfortunate event which caused Dee to be taken to a private hospital and that's all we told them. 

3. Leo apparently doesn't want me to work anymore because's he's the "man" of the house and will provide everything for me even though I don't let him.

Oh yeah, did I mention I moved back in with Leo? Yeah well the night when we explained everything to Caleb, everyone went home and I went home with Leo. Yesterday morning he asked me to move back in with him and, even if I had said no, he still would made me move in with him, so I said yes to avoid an argument. 

He's put off a lot of work from the office so him and Patrick are figuring everything out. Frankie and I decided to leave Caleb alone with Dee so he can talk to her even though she's asleep, he has a strong belief that she can still hear everyone. 

Frankie and I grabbed some Chinese food and went to pay our guys a visit. 

Reception let us right in, since Leo had put me as an immediate guest, meaning I was always allowed to go up whenever I wanted. 

It was lunch hour so most of the floor was out eating lunch and we walked right into Leo's office knowing that Patrick and Leo would be there going over contracts and signing paper.

"We brought Chinese!" we announced as they looked over when we opened the door. Leo was sitting down on his side of the desk with Patrick in front of him. Both having papers in their hands. 

"Hey babe, Rose," Patrick gave Frankie a peck on the lips as he stood up and steered her over to the couch, turning on the TV and digging straight into the food. 

"Hey baby," Leo sighed as I went over to him and sat down on his lap. 

"Hungry? I brought your favorite, General Tso's," I smiled when his eyes lit up. I stood up and took out his tray and set it in front of him, while I sat on the desk and ate an egg roll. 

"Rough day?" i asked as I saw his tired eyes while he chewed. He nodded closing his eyes and opening a can of soda. 

Suddenly we heard someone coughing, as if they were choking. We looked over to see Patrick violently coughing and Frankie thumping him on the back. He was pointing to the TV and I trailed my eyes over to it where they had switched the channel to E! and gasped, immediately after that I heard Leo also start coughing violently. I quickly jumped off the desk and thumped him on the back. 

When they both calmed down we went over to the couch and Patrick turned the volume up. 

"New rumor is out everyone. Three of the world's most richest bachelor's have been rumored to be doing some dirty business. Leonardo Moretti, Caleb Knight and Patrick Wilson are believed to be associated with the Killer's MC. A rough motorcycle club that has already been arrested in the past due to illegal gun and drug trafficking. Seems like our young, sexy, rich bachelor's are up to no good...."

I turned to Leo who was looking at the TV with a murderous expression on his face. "Leo," his eyes snapped to mine.

"They have nothing on you, she didn't even mention a source. It's just a rumor. Get the press, get Caleb down here and send out a statement. Make E! feel stupid for even thinking such a thing and threaten with suing, this will blow over if we do this right," I said and he was quiet for a while before nodding.