Epilogue

**NOT EDITED**

Rosalie's POV-

Its been give months since everything went down, we haven't heard nor seen Dee since the day she left. We've all tried looking but how can we find a person who doesn't want to be found? Trying to get back to the way everything was hasn't been easy, it still isn't. Silently we are all struggling with our own thoughts.

Caleb hasn't been the same since seeing Dee's note and signed divorce papers, who knows if he even gave them to his lawyer to file them. He's been out trying to look for Dee, but he's failed just like the rest of us.

Leo, Caleb and Patrick area still running the MC, haven't had any problems with anything, they've gone off the radar ever success that whole E! scandal. I've been the one along with Frankie who has been looking over Leo's company, they don't have time to actually look out for it anymore...these days they're more focussed on the MC.

"Rose?"

I sighed as I looked down...I bit my lip, my nerves starting to get to me.

"Yeah Frankie?"

"What does it say?"

I took a deep breathe, "....positive."

Frankie started squealing and chanting that she was going to be an aunt. I wiped away the tears that were making their way down my face.

"H-how do I tell Leo?"

"Bitch you just say, "congratulations daddy," she smirked.

I rolled my eyes telling her to schedule me a meeting with my doctor, I want to be sure that this is really happening before I tell Leo.

"Let's get some lunch," I said.

We were almost out the door when I remembered I forgot my phone, while going back to retrieve it I heard Frankie scream.

"FRANKIE?!" I ran back downstairs quicker than I've ever ran before and froze when I saw Frankie covering her whole faces and saw almost fell to her knees. I walked closer and looked around here trying to see what caused her reaction.

Leo, Caleb send Patrick were in the front yard, except...Leo and Caleb were holding a big banner grinning so hard I thought their faces would tear in two...

"Will you marry me my love?" it said in big letters. A nervous Patrick was on one knee holding out a velvet box with a gorgeous ring in it.

I blinked away the tears, I'm so happy for Frankie. Wait... I turned around and stepped back into the house. She was sitting on the floor right next to the door trying to breathe.

"Sweetie, he's waiting," I whispered and she nodded wiping her eyes and stood up. Although when she looked back toward Patrick she started sobbing again. I gave her the slight push and she was running and throwing herself at Patrick while scream "Yes!"a thousand times. The three of us cheered for the happy couple, well in my case I was crying more than Frankie, damn you hormones.

A couple days later I went to the doctors and it was confirmed. I was 3 and a half months along. I got pictures of the ultrasound and sobbed like a baby for my baby.

***
I moaned at the sensation only Leo could bring me. He was on top of me naked and making slow love to me.

He was rocking into me slowly making sure I felt every inch of him and I met him thrust for thrust, with these dang hormones I knew I wouldn't last. I felt the tingly feeling in my lower abdomen, clenching, begging for release but Leo kept his pace leaving me on the brick of insanity. He had no pity, no matter how much I begged him.