Chapter 6- Leaving Part 2

Recap-

I was getting sleepy again, I would have been knocked out if it wasn't for the fact  that I saw that same white car again. 

"Theo," I whispered not moving my eyes away from the white car that was gaining on us.

"Theo," I said louder, it was getting closer and closer, but Theo was concentrated on the road.

"Theo!" I said louder at the same time the white car was literally almost bumping into us....

 ***

Theo swerved to the side pulled over, “Stay here,” he ordered as he got out of the car. I saw the white car pull over behind us and my eyes almost popped out when I saw who was getting out of the car with determination written all over their face. I angrily got out and stormed over to him slapping him in the face, ignoring the soreness and pain in my body.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing? You almost scared me half to death! What the fuck Leo!” I screamed in his face.

“I’m not letting you leave me! Never!” he said as he grabbed me by my hips and crushed me to his chest. Oh fuck that hurt like a bitch.

"So you thought, almost making us crash was the best way to keep me here?! I just had an accident, I'm not having another one!" I shouted. 

"I'm sorry, forgive me!" he said as he squeezed me.

“Let me go! I hate you! I don’t want you so let me go!” I shouted as I struggled out of his grip.

“No I will never let you go, please forgive me, for everything please!” he begged.

I shook my head, “I thought you were different, that was my mistake, but I won’t make another one, let me go,” I said.

“No! Never! Please forgive me!” Leo sunk to his knees, but made sure to secure his around my hips so I wouldn’t run as he was down.

“I have a plane to catch,” I said as I tried to remove his arms from me.

“Don’t leave,” he whispered into my stomach nuzzling into it.

“I-“I was cut off.

“No!” he said and hugged me tighter.

I groaned from pain and annoyance.

“eh-lo-u,” he muttered into my stomach.

“What?” I questioned as I looked down at him, confused.

He looked up and I was shocked to see his eyes rimmed red.

“I love you Rose,” he said.

My mouth hung open, my eyes wide, “I-I” I looked to Theo for help only to notice he was leaning on the car door while texting someone, not even paying attention. I looked down only to see Leo cuddling my stomach again.

I gulped, I grabbed Leo’s head making him look up, my pain momentarily forgotten, “Leo, you’re confused ok, we haven’t known each other long, we only went on one date, you’re not in love with me, you can’t be,” I said.

“I can and I am, it doesn’t matter if we’ve known each other for only a few weeks, and in those few weeks I’ve managed to royally screw up our relationship by letting my personal situations control my actions and making me do things I regret, but also in those few weeks I’ve managed to fall for you… hard and that is one think I don’t regret,” he said.

“You’ve hurt me too much Leo, you played me,” I mumbled trying to contain my tears that were forming, I hate crying, it’s a sign of weakness for me and  when I cry I can’t even talk, I try to, but all that comes out is a sob when I do.