Chapter 30- Together, But Not Quite

*NOT EDITED*

Rose's POV-

"Alright, we remember the plan?" I asked, we were now on our way to Leo's place knowing that Patrick would be there and other important members helping plan out strategies for the war.

"Yup, just act pissed off. It'll surely rile them up," Frankie grinned at the thought.

Well this could either end up with everyone literally pissed off, or hot, steamy, sex. I was hoping for the latter.

We stopped in front of Leo's place, there were guards everyone with guns in the hands, alert and ready to kill any threat. The three of us nodded once at each other and stepped out of the car Frankie had gotten for us. I was behind the wheel, Frankie in the passenger seat and Dee in the back.

We parked in front of the front door and got out of the car. The guard that was posted at the door looked at us confused, but with us looking so confident he didn't question why we were here and just opened the door open for us and let us in. We walked straight to the kitchen and set on the kettle for some much needed coffee. From there we moved to the living where if anyone were to walk out of Leo's office they'd have to pass them.

We turned on th TV and picked a random channel. We ended up watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

"Gosh, how are they so rich?" Dee mumbled.

"Well, it all started with a sex tape. Dang maybe I should make one with Leo and be as rich as them," I laughed.

"Bitch, you're already rich, he's already rich and we're already rich. We don't need to expose ourselves like them in order to earn money," Frankie said as she changed the channel and from there we started watching Madea's Witness Protection. Omg, this movie is hilarious! It was already ending though, it was at the part where they had reached the hotel in Manhatten. We were dying at the part where Madea was retrieving the $20 tip that was given to the guy with the chocolate, it was even funnier than the part where Madea thought saying chocolate was the new way to say someone was black. That movie just cracks a person up.

With all the laughing we were doing, we heard the office door bang open and several foot steps head this way. That surely made us sober up and stop laughing. Leo was the first to turn the corner, Patrick right behind him and surprisingly Caleb was right behind them. Their eyes locked with our netural, guarded ones. We stared at them for a minute or two taking each other in as we haven't seen each other in almost two weeks. From the corner of my eye, Dee was the first to look away, pain clearly in her eyes. Caleb looked confused, Frankie and I turned after her. After the intial shock of seeing us here wore off of them they each shouted.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" 

"If you thought we'd let you fight in this war without us, then you're stupid as fuck," I said.

The guys looked at us in disbelief, almost at a loss for words.

"How the fuck did you escape from the guard without them noticin-" Leo was cut off by his phone ringing. He answered it and from where we were standing oyu could hear the panicked voices of the guards we left behind.

After Leo said we were with them he hung up without another word. "How did you even get here?"

Stupid question.

"Look, how  we got here doesn't matter. What does matter is that we have a fucking war going down in two days and we need to make sure everyone knows what they're doing and what our goal is." I said.

"We understand you're need to help, but you can not participate," Leo said.

"You're not even trained," Caleb rolled his eyes. Wow, ass much?

"For your information, we've been under strict training since the day we arrived over there. Yes we are trained and we know what we're doing," Frankie said irritated.

"There's no possible way you could-" the guys jumped as soon as they heard the gun shot. Frankie and I didn't flinch as we turned to Dee.

"Whether you like it or not, we're here to help and we're not going anywhere," Dee said as she put her gun back in the holster inside her jacket. She turned and walked through the house like she knew it like the back of her hand and stepped into the patio outside, muttering something about not being able to deal with this crap right now.

We turned back to the guys, Caleb more specifically and saw the look of disbelief in his eyes as she stared after Dee.

"Doctors said it might be permanent," Frankie whispered to Caleb.

"But she's been getting flashback of everyone...including you, Caleb," I said to him. "We won't know anymore until her next visit," I continued.

He looked down, lost in thought, before shaking his head and heading back into Leo's office.

***

"How are you?" Frankie asked.

"How am I supposed to feel? He doesn't want to be with someone who can't even remember all the times we've been together. I'm just a stranger to him, someone he doesn't need in his life. He's moving on..."Dee whispered as she stared at the sunset ahead of us. After she came out we decided to follow and we've been here for an hour or two while the guys went back to planning.

"He's not, he's just hurt. He needs time to cope with the fact that you don't remember him. Don't worry as soon as he realizes that he can't live without you for long, he'll come back begging for forgiveness," I tried to console her, not knowing if my words would come true or not.

Dee chuckled, no humor behind it. "He's hurt...Yeah, not like he's the one who woke up in pain and remembering nothing. It's not like he was the one who lost so much all in one night," she whispered. "You say he needs time to cope, but what about me? How long will it finally take me to realize that I've lost 22 years of my life. The person he loves, isn't me and it never will be. I'll never be the same person I was before..."she silently let the tears fall.

"It's better for me to let him go, he already has." she stood up and went inside.

"We should leave her alone for a bit," Frankie suggested and I nodded in agreement.

Before either one of us could say another word, I froze.There was a red dot on the side of Frankie's face and I reacted as quickly as I could. I tackled Frankie to the floor right as we heard a gun fire off. More specifically a sniper. I rolled us to the left seeing another door right next to our faces. "Get inside!" I yelled. guns were going off from the guards that were around the house.

We opened the door and ran to the living room where Dee was holding her gun out and the guys were running in our direction.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Leo yelled, gun in hand.

It took me a second to respond, the adrenaline was kicking in.

"We're under attack."

__________________

THERE'S ABOUT TO BE SOME ACTION BITCHES!!!!!

Comments? Vote/ Share/ Follow

_larisa_