Chapter 6- Leaving Part 1

I was so ready for this race, I could feel the adrenaline rushing through my veins as I watched the flags fall on the floor and my foot hit the gas pedal. I was half way to the lake changing gears when I saw the enemy gaining up on me really quickly might I add the fuck? This wasn’t a fucking nitro race, we couldn’t use that!

I did my turn around the lake when I felt a hit on my bumper. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw the bitch hitting my car! I saw her pass me using the speed that her car could never have! I could see people far ahead as I changed gears and sped up. I was about half a mile from the finish line when I felt another hit from the side; I looked over and watched the bitch smirk at me! she hit the corner of my car making me lose control and spin in circles, I couldn’t get control of my car and before I knew it I was rolling around, lucky I had my seatbelt which was surely leaving a mark on my chest as my car rolled and rolled before everything went black.

**

“Rosali, Rosali wake up,” I heard someone say. I slowly opened my heavy lids and saw people all around me, Theo’s face right in front of mine, “oh thank god,” he sighed as he hugged me. I tried to move but a pain hit my mid area. I lifted my shirt and people gasped at the blood, I clenched my teeth and grabbed onto the piece of glass sticking out of me before pulling it out. It burned like hell, “alcohol,” I murmured to Theo, he nodded and Ryker replaced his spot.

“You’re going to be ok,” he whispered. I closed my eyes and leaned into him.

“Here,” Theo said and I opened my eyes. I grabbed the bottle of whiskey in his hand and took a swing at it before pouring it all over my wound and letting out a small cry to which Ryker cooed at.

“We need to get cleaned up before we leave,” I said as I was helped up with the help of Ryker.

“Pink! I want you to know we already took care of Veronica, she cheated and played dirty, she won’t be coming around here anytime soon,” Jared, one of the ones who was in charge said. I nodded towards him before kissing Ryker on the cheek and saying I was fine before I walked to Theo’s bike ignoring all the stares on the way.

I was suddenly grabbed from my forearm but before anything else could happen Theo was in front of me punching Leo right in the face.

“You leave her alone, she’s had enough shit tonight and this isn’t going to be added to it. Stay away from her or you have me to answer to,” Theo threatened before handing me his helmet and helping me on his bike.

When we got home I went straight to bed after being babied by Theo, he gave me pain meds helped me into a shower and made me some soup, I was exhausted by the time I closed my eyes and when I woke up the next day it wasn't any better. I was sore all over and my neck was killing me.

It was about 8:30am and our flight was at 10, I took a shower and changed into skinny jeans, boots, red shirt and black leather jacket. I walked to the living room and saw Theo alreaady there watching tv sitting on the recliner.

"Morning," I greeted as I walked to the couch.

"Morning, how ya feeling?" Theo asked as I laid down on the couch next to his.

"Sore, but with some pain killers I'll be fine," I answered.

 "Are you sure you're good to travel?" 

"I'm fine Theo, anyways are you packed?"

"Yup, we should get some breakfast before we leave," 

"We should, let me get my stuf-"

"Nope, I'll get it for you," he said as he got up and went to my room.

"thank you!" I called out.

"It's no trouble, now come on I'm hungry!" Theo whined when he came back.

I laughed and got up, taking my bag and phone Theo's hands before heading to the door.

We walked down the steps and once Theo put our luggage in the trunk and then helped me into the car since my body was stiff.

We headed to a restaurant and had a peaceful breakfast, making plans on what to do when we arrived to Italy wen I looked up and locked eyes with a certain grey eyes greek god! 

I quickly looked away and asked for the check, "Leo is here," I whispered to Theo who had nodded in understanding and rushed the waiter, then led me back to the car. We were on the road to the airport when I noticed a white car following us.

"We're being followed," I said. Theo looked at his reer view mirror and narrowed his eyes, "Watch this," he said and we swerved taking a right and Theo was literally lauging while I was bracing myself and praying, if I made it out alive after yestaerday's crash I think I may not be so lucky for this next one...

"Would you relax," Theo laughed.

"Would you slow down," I retorted. 

"Can you just forget about the white car, it wasn't even following us, we lost it," he chuckled. 

I breathed a sigh of relief.and slouched on the seat, even though it was early in the morning, I was getting sleepy again, I would have been knocked out if it wasn't for the fact  that I saw that same white car again. 

"Theo," I whispered not moving my eyes away from the white car that was gaining on us.

"Theo," i said louder, it was getting closer and closer, but Theo was concentrated on the road.

"Theo!" I said louder at the same time the white car was literally almost bumping into us....

________________________________

Just a tease! Don't kill meh! lol 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY ZAC EFRON!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>><3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Comments? Vote/ Follow

_larisa_