Epilogue

Epilogue

Living in a life that we can't say whether we'll stay long or die in such a short time is somewhat intimidating.

Waking in my bedroom I felt at ease. I then look at the clock on my bedside table and sigh in disappointment. It was all just a dream. The thought of finding Hannibal again was really just a dream. This is the reality.

I found out a few years ago that he escaped with an FBI profiler Will Graham while they are being hunted by the Red Dragon. That news was spread across the globe which is why I've learn that the man I was actually looking for is he. Dreaming myself with them was questionable for I never even say what they look like in reality, but I guess when you dream of the same man every night, dreaming of somebody new is no problem at all. I actually went to the place where they both last stayed and where they killed the dragon. But since then, they never saw them.

"Honey, are you already awake?"

"Yes dear, come in here" I said and stare at my bedroom door and there a man in a gray suit was revealed.

"How was your sleep dearest?"

"It was all fine mister Lloyd Wyman" I said and chuckled a bit. He the took my arm and started to kiss me.

"Would you like some breakfast" He ask and I nodded. I then stand up and walk towards the balcony. He then followed me afterwards.

"Do you still miss him, that man?" He ask while he started to hug me from the back. I then turned around to touch his face.

"Truthfully, I do. It was really disappointing that you have to undergo a plastic surgery just so you can gain your freedom" He then smiled at me.

"But it was worth it, wasn't it Aušrinė?"

"It was. You may not be Hannibal anymore and I don't hold the surname Lecter anymore but being with you by my side, it was all worth it" I said and kissed him in the lips. "You know if I will go that way again, I will gladly accept it"

"I know you do, I know you do" He said as he hug me again.

"Shall we have some breakfast? Matthew will wake up soon so we have to prepare for the three of us"

"Yes, your brother is quite clumsy whenever he's awake and that's all your fault"  he said while looking at me. "But if it wasn't for you, Will and I wouldn't survive at all"

"But you know Matthew is a better name for Will, you really have such great choices"

"Well because you gave me a chance to make a choice Aušrinė"

"I guess you're right" I said as we started to walk away and towards the kitchen.

So this is how my story ends. I was really able to catch the devil in my hands. Even if I wasn't able to change his lifestyle, I know that he was now only mine.

I was the Ripper's Fair Maiden before but as I look at myself today, I know from the bottom of my heart I was now and will always be his wife.

And that's how I like it.

The end.