IBILIS

Iblīs has five children who act as his representatives. As enemies of Allah their names and duties are as follows:

1.Thabr: He, his troops and children come to people who are beingafflicted with disaster or are having problems to make them angrywith Allah and have hostile attitudes towards Him. In order to protectourselves from his temptation we should say, as Ibn Kanjur told theauthor, A'ūdhu billāhi minash shayt .ān Thabrar-rajīm wa junūdihiwa abnā'ihi meaning "I Ask Allah's protection from the devil Thabrthe accursed and his troops and children."

2.Dāsim. He, his troops and children create hatred between a husbandand his wife in order to end up with divorce. To protect ourselvesfrom his temptation, we should say, A'ūdhu billāhi minash shayt .ān Dāsimar-rajīm wa junūdihi wa abnā'ihi meaning "I Ask Allah'sprotection from the the devil Dāsim the accursed and his troops and children."

3. A'war. He, his troops and children make women looked more beautiful when they go out in the street to tempt people to commit adultary with them. To protect ourselves from his temptation, we should say , A'udhu billahi mina shaytan A 'war ar-rajim wa junudhi wa abna'ihi ..meaning "I ask Allah's protection from the devil A'war the word in Arabic means "one eyed".

4. Maswath . He , his troops and children come to people to make and spread lies. To protect ourselves from his temptation , we should say Audhu billahi mina shaitani Maswath ar rajim wa junudidhi wa abna ihi meaning "I ask Allah's protection from the devil Maswath the accursed and his troops and children".

5.Zalnabur. He, his troops and children come to the markets to create dissension, quarreling and fighting among people. To protect ourselves from his temptation, we should say , Audhu billahi mina shashan Zalnabur ar rajim wa junudihi wa abna -ihi meaning "I ask Allah's protection fron devil Zalnabur the accursed and his troops and children. "

The Civilization of the Jinn.

The jews , the cristians and Muslims among the jinn go to their respective place of worship: thevtemples l, the churches and the mosques respectively. They also live in the houses of people with their respective religious followers. Chriatian jinn live in tye houses of Cristians, etc.

The jinn who live in the house of thr author is : Muhammad and his wife Zubaydah and their children Sa'id and Marjan. They joined him in eating and say alhamdulillah after eating , then stayes on the roofs. At the evening they also joined him the meal and stayed the room. At night some of them sleep ob tye chairs, other on the carpet . Sometime they went to Masjid al Haram in Makkah and the Prophet's Mosque in Madinah and then return home with the speed of lightening .

Muslim jinn pray for their hosts. Some of them wake the host for their hosts.

Status are very attractive to the jinn. These status have reflection or vapour that is attractive to them like the aroma of delicious food to men. Dolls do not attract them for unknown reason. Dolls reflection diminish after being touched by children.

The devil occupies vacant be
If Allah's name is not mentioned . In a hadith on the authority of Jabir the Prophet said : ''The first room is for himself, the second for his guest and the third for the devil (satan)"(reported by Muslim). What the Prophet means is the unnecessary redundant extra room will be left to occupied by satan .

Some jinn live in the privatr parts and the wombs of indecent women. They like places of entertainment, especially where alcohol is served.

________

Ibn Kanjur said that his father took him once as a child to iblis and can change his appearance with anything. His tail is between 4 and 6 cm long, his tall is between 140 and 160 cm, but he can make himself until 10 meters. He has a very big palace with millions of servants and guard of devils, abd he has other palaces in other places.

The jinn have good sense of smell and like fragrance . Babies of one to two years old can see jinn in its original form.

Iblis throne is in the ocean. Lost ships and planes were discovered special light or surrounded with thousands od devils. They live in Bermuda Triangle .

What people used to claim to have seen aliens are not really alien. Ibn Kanjur had travelled more than one hundred times in outer space and has found no alien.