doubt to be cleared

Assalamu Alikum ..
I open wattpad because on of my reader of this buk.
Who had doubt.. But i kindly request to my readers that ..when u have a doubt ask it politely.. Atleast in this last days of ramadan.. A little Politnes will nt lose anythg but gain reward.

And when i publish this book i know what i am doing is right because my intension is to spread deen  . And this book suggestion was from  my two ustad suggested to read that buk .. And said but it is arabic.. So i searched in net and i was so happy to get in English. So i thought their will b someone out their who will b seraching or to know more about jinn and its life. So i published.

And the doubt of a reader was from chapter jinn -4

""Categories of Jinn

The skin of the jinn have different colours: red, white, black, yellow, and any colour known by men, the colours of the spectrum. Some can change their forms from one form to another.

There is a group who are like black dogs with white circles on top of their eyes. They are the most dangerous jinn. According to a hadith from the Prophet, he ordered to kill them.

Black cats also could be jinn transforming their forms. Cats with other colour could also be jinn. Cats in history were adored as well as hated. They wrre associated witg evilness and witches and some were burned alive."""

If our prophet orderd to kil such dog means indeed it hav such circumstances.. And it should also have orderd from Allah ryt?

Ok here this hadit was from sahih ul muslim about killing black dog with such sign .
AAnd a muslim is someon whi believe in Quran and hadits. Nt only Quran..

In this buk its says about only black,dogs to b killed

In this buk its says about only black,dogs to b killed . pls read carefully dont make ur self confused with the orders of Islam.

Nd note its nt about black cat.. But jinn can also form in any animal . or any shape.
Allah know the best..

...
This  days r so precious..use it wiselyFriends remember me in ur duas.. May Allah forgive our sins and bless us with jannatul firdause..💓💓💓

اسلام عليكم .....