ENTEREING of DEVIL .

The entering of the Devil into the Human Body.

There is a hadith that reads as follows:
On the authority of Safiyyah bint.Huay; the Prophet (p.b.u.h) said: "The devil runs in the body of the so of Adam like the running of blood". (Muslim)

It is like electricity in the electric cable. It can cause the loss of memory , the willingness to quarrel with people , and even loss of consciousness. Ibn Kanjur claims to have seen such a thing.

There are types of people who can easily controlled by jinn:

A. Immoral people, thos who forget Allah , those who surreder themselves to the jinn . like witches.
B. Thos who at unintentionally hurting the jinn, such as dropping heavy things without remembering Allah , who pouring hot water to sink without rememberng Allah . as this hot water can kill a jinni child.
C. Woman who like to have their make up and show their beauty to people , as male jinn like female humans.
D. Woman who use cutes which prevent water from reaching their fingure in ablution (wudhu), so that,they still remain impure, especially in their state of major impurity (junub) and aftr,their period. When they go out the jinn like to enter their bodies. A woman who,is pure from hadith (impure state) and is wearing a veil, the jinn cannot enjoy her beauty, even with his sharp eyes , because Allah covers her face.
E. Woman who were fully controlled by their emotions , for example when they are too happy or too sad, are easy targets for the jinn to enter their body . The prophet has warned us against being controlled by emotions , especially when one of our beloved one is passed away, and woman tore their clothes, hurting their heads or bodies. It is mentioned in Quran :
"Remember when his (korah's) people said to him. 'Do not exult (with riches , being ungrateful to Allah). Verily, Allah like not those exults ".(Q .28:76)

_____________😑😑😑😑_____

Upcoming topic.
Appendix.
(Evocation of spirit)