Copyright

Copyright 2015 Kathryn Hayes

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Description...

Being the Alpha's brother isn't easy, but not realizing it makes things a lot more complicated for Tyler Woods to live his life.

With a dark and violent past involving life and death Tyler faces the struggle of learning the truth, and the demons that arose when the fateful crash killed his parents and forever changed him.

When Tyler grows interest in Nicole Hanson, Titus, his brother, begins to act strangely about their friendship. Full of his brother's protectiveness over him drives him to find the truth that was buried the day his parents were, and keep Nicole by his side because he grows an undeniable connection to her.

In a journey of learning of of one's true self, uncovering past secrets, and gradually falling in love with the girl he cherishes, Tyler has problems handling it all when more people perish one by one, and the lives of the people around him are put in danger.

Fight for the people you love, they say-but what about battles that are doomed to end in death, pain, and a dreadful decision between the people you care about, and those you love.