Chapter 1

Things you need to know:
Y/n - Your name (or whatever you want to replace it with, same goes for the rest)
L/n - Last name
E/c - Eye color
H/c - Hair color
A/n - Author note
POV - Point Of View

—Y/n's POV—

It's been a while since I was a human. I can't remember how does it feel, being alive. I was only one year old, that was the last time I was a mortal. I just drink a human's blood, and the leftovers I put in a blood pack for later. I'm hoping this human didn't have any family. I could hear his heartbeat, it's becoming weak each second. I wonder how does that feels, have something in you that beats all the time. The human heart is pretty strong if you think about it, one pulse sends blood around the body I think. I mean I don't have so why should I know. Too bad that doesn't last forever, because humans are mortal.

The guy in charge of this school is trying to find me. The funny thing is, he doesn't know who I am. I mean, why would you go after something you don't understand. He still goes after me even though he has the weakest hunter in his hands. Only a few have killed us, and they don't even live close to us. They know not to mess with the royal Vampire... I just prefer having the strongest vampires on my side. They may not be as storage as me, but it's better than nothing. If I had weak ones then I will have to do all the work, and that's annoying.

I see who I am going to get next. I know I do not need him, but he is unlucky today. This idiot spilled his coffee on me, and I was having a good day until that happens. My vampires wanted to kill him for me, but I told them not to. I'll save his blood for later, and enjoy it. I saw him walking down the hallway, with himself. The good thing is he's alone right now. That means his friends are safe.

"Hey, I need to show you something, please come with me," I said pulling him outside. He tried to pull me away, but that did work with his pathetic human straight.

He said, "OW!! How are you so strong? I don't wanna go with you weirdo! I don't like girls like you."

I didn't pay attention to him because I'm not interested in what a weak man like him has to say. I drink his blood. The beautiful color of red drip down. I clean myself up and arrive in class on time somehow. The teacher wasn't in class today, he must be late. This teacher is the kind that never misses a day, even though you want him to. My wish came true he finally missed a day. I felt bad for the sub, they are going to have a hard time controlling us.

—The Principal POV—

I got some news that a vampire got some students' blood again. I can't find any of them, damn vampires. I called Erwin to my office. Hopefully, he can find a good hunter, not like the last few ones who died in less than a day. I have never seen one kill one before, they are just a pain in the ass.

He said, "You need me, sir?" "The vampire is becoming more, and more of a problem, I need you to call our best vampire hunter," I said. Hopefully, he'll call someone about our age, not some kid like the last time. He didn't even last an hour.

"But, sir. We can't, he's the most dangerous vampire hunter alive. He will kill everyone who gets in his way. Even the other vampire hunters call him a cold-hearted monster, and they are afraid of him. How do you expect the other to work with him?"

He should know we can't have any more students dying, much less turning into one. I said "If those vampires are here. There will be no more students and only those bloody vampires." I expect him to bring him in, or at least understand what I'm saying.