Chapter 5

"Who made you cry?" He asked me in a soft voice. His voice felt so safe, I don't want him to leave us. That made me cry more, not like the fake crying I was doing before.

I haven't cried since my family died. I'm falling in love with Levi, but I'm just a little girl. Why do people call me a little girl? I'm just small for my age, I'm only sixteen.

"Y/n... she called me a bitch," I said. Why did I say that? Is it because I'm jealous of her? She's perfect, and I'm just a regular-looking human. "Y/n..." Levi said sounding angry then left, I followed him.

—skip time—

"Hey Y/n why did you call Allison a bitch?" Levi asked her. She looked confused, why did I lie to him? I feel so stupid, now he is going to hate me forever.

"I didn't call her that," she said. Levi looked at me, more like a glare. I don't like him looking at me like that, then again it's my fault.

"Allison, are you telling the truth?" Levi asked me. I can't lie to him anymore, I don't want him to look at me like that.

"She didn't call me that, I'm sorry for lying, I hope you can forgive me," I said. "Allison never lie to me again, and I forgive you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to clean my office," he said, then walked away.

I glared at her, she looked at me like she wasn't afraid of me. I will show this monster to be afraid of me. "I will make sure you'll get more blood packs with garlic you monster," I said, she just looked at me.

I guess I'm the one who is afraid at the end. But not for long Y/n, I'll make you afraid of me. "You know I have a name, just like you. I have feelings just like humans do," she said.

She did not just say that Y/n and her vampires are nothing like us. "SHUT UP MONSTER!! NEVER COMPARE US WITH YOU BLOODY VAMPIRES!!" I yelled at her. She still doesn't look afraid she looked calm.

"What do you think of him? You seem to have some feelings for the cold-hearted vampire hunter," she said. I took a few steps away from her. She knows my weakness, but how? Can she read minds? How does she know? Is it that obvious, does Levi himself know how I feel?

"How cute. How old are you, are you seven, or eight?" She asked me. Wait until she finds out how old am I. "I'm seventeen," I said.

"For a human, you don't look like you're seventeen. I guess that's good-looking younger than you really are," she said. "Like your the one to talk, you look like that forever. I have to go now," I said

Then I bump into my old friend Edward. "Oh...h-hello Alison sorry for bumping into you. May I ask you something?" He asked me.

"You just did, I have to go tell Levi something important," I said. And walked slowly to Levi's office.

"See you later Allison," he said. I don't know, there's something about him that makes me happy, more than Levi. He also makes me feel safe, more than Levi somehow. I know Edward is not as strong as him, but he is still strong. I guess Levi isn't the one for me, Edward is, Why is love confusing?

"Allison? What are you doing here?" Levi asked me. I don't know what to say now that I think I like someone else. I was going to tell him how I feel, but I don't feel like that anymore

"I just came to say hello," I said. "You don't mind if I asked you to help Edward?" He asked me. "I would love to help him," I said with a smile. "I knew you would, you're dismissed now," he said.

"Thank you, Levi," I said then I went over to Edward. "Edward I'm here to help you, so what are we going to do?" I asked him. "Um...want to eat some dinner with me?" He asked me.

"You mean like a date?" I asked him. What did I just say? What if he doesn't like me? He is going to think I'm a weirdo, then he will never speak to me. Why is life so confusing.

"Yes," he said, and started to blush, he was so cute. "Okay, but what about what Levi told you?" I said.

"Oh...that...I don't know what you are talking about Allison. I guess Levi knew I was making dinner, and knew how I felt about you," he said, then look away, trying to hide his blushing face. OMG, he looks so cute when he's blushing. "Let's go eat then," I said with a smile.

—Y/n POV—

I heard footsteps, it was Erwin. What does he want? Does he want to finally kill me? "Hello Y/n," he said.

"What do you want?" I asked him. "I will let you be free again if you tell all you vampires to come here," he said. What? no, I know what he is trying to do

"You're trying to kill all the vampires, aren't you? In that case no I won't," I said. "I understand if you change your mind call out my name, but don't call Levi's. You're lucky that he's not here, he really wants to kill you. He is trying not to, but I don't know what's he thinking. Maybe there's another reason he doesn't want to see you, that is all," he said, then left.

I'm hungry there's no more blood, for me. Levi, why do you hate us so much? You kill us like a Titan eating all the humans, but you're nothing like a Titan. You are stronger than a Titan, if you saw one, I bet you kill it with no problem. Too bad they are all dead, they don't exist anymore.

I heard footsteps, I saw Allison walking down the hallway with Edward holding hands. How sweet, they're finally dating. I wish that was me, and Levi...well, it was. I think Allison sees Levi like a big brother now, or is she just using Edward to make Levi jealous. I doubt it, she looks too happy, and Levi doesn't get jealous, does he?

—A/n—
Hello... you how was your day?
The next chapter will be a flashback, it's Levi's flashback.
Thank you for all the votes and comments.
Even though you guys don't like to comment.
Have a good day :)

—Vampire_Levi—
—1119 words—