Chapter 6

~~Levi's Flashback~~

I walked down the street to my favorite teashop. I like this teashop because it's clean, and the tea was good, I guess.

I took a seat at a table with Isabel and Farland. "Here's your tea Levi," Farland said, he passed me a teacup. Farland was eating a piece of bread, and Isabel was eating rice and chicken.

"So what are we going to do today, Levi bro?" Isabel asked me with her mouth full of food, and she continued to stuff food in her mouth.

"We are going to the school's library, and get some new weapons," I said and took a sip of my tea. "That place again," she said with an annoyed voice.

She never liked going to school, but how can I blame her, it's filthy as hell. "Then we will clean the house," I said, our house is starting to look filthy and disgusting. I don't like our house looking like this.

"Clean? But I don't wanna clean," she said like she doesn't like to clean. How can you not like cleaning? It's fun to clean.

"Depending on your cleaning, I'll buy you some food," I said, she always cleans good, if I buy her some food. "YES!! THEN LET'S GO AND GET THIS STUFF OVER WITH!! SO WE CAN GET SOME FOOD!!" She said in a happy voice.

~~time skip to da school~~

"Stay outside, I'll go talk to Erwin, and get the weapons," I said. They look at me with sad faces.

"Can we go with you this time Levi?" Farland asked me. "No, you know only I'm allowed in this filthy school," I said. I left them and walked into the school, to the library.

I hate leaving them outside, especially right now. Why do I have a bad feeling about this? I felt like going back and take them with me. But I never went back instead I kept walking.

"Levi, what brings you here?" Eyebrows asked me. "I need weapons," I said.

"Have you accepted my offer?" He asked me. His offer was that I join those vampire hunters, and kill the vampires. I only kill those bloodsuckers if they get in my way. That's why I need those weapons, now if Erwin will just give them to me, and be quiet so I can get out of here.

"No," I said. "I understand, follow me to the weapons," he said. That's strange, he usually has the weapons ready for me to take, I wonder what's different about today? The feeling is going strong, it's like it is telling me to go check on my friends.

"Why are we walking to the weapons? I'm very busy today," I said. Now I feel like I lost something.

"I just want to take a walk with you," he said. We passed by a cell, and a room full of injured and dead people.

"Why is there a room of dead and injure people?" I asked him. Dead, why do I feel strange when I said that?

"We are killing the injured because they are turning into a vampire," He said. No wonder they need more vampire hunters.

"Here we are your weapons you asked for," he said, then handed me the weapons. "Thank you, see you later eyebrows," I said. "Eyebrows?" He said.

I walked outside to see my friends, the only two people I call friends. What I saw was unimaginable, I never thought today was the day where it all ends. I should have come when I felt something bad was going to happen.

I saw Farland's and Isabel's dead bodies covered in blood, and a vampire just smiling at me. "Oh? Did I kill your, little friends? What did I say? They are taller than you. I first kill the girl, she was screaming 'Levi bro' I'm guessing that's your name. And your tall friend killed my friend, so I killed him, he was smiling for some odd reason. Who cares about that, all I want is your blood, pretty boy, that's all I ever wanted, blood," it said.