Chapter 2

—Olou's POV—

"Levi where are you going?" Petra asked Levi. Everyone knows she has feelings for me, not Levi.

"To the restroom, meet me at Erwin's class," he said with his amazing cold voice that I want to have, I mean... I do have it.

"Let's go to Erwin's class, and do what we need to do now," I said sounding exactly like Levi.

"Stop trying to act like Levi, it gets annoying, even he says it's annoying. You know you were never like this in the past," she said.

I was quiet for a while, she just wants to be my wife. "Where's Gunther?" Petra asked me of course.

"What are you talking about he's right behind us," I said know I was right, and my future wife was wrong. Eld look kind of worried.

"Olou she's right, Gunther's gone," Eld said, I couldn't believe him. I am always right just like Levi. Why would Gunther disappear like that? The last time I checked Gunther wasn't a ghost. What if he's in the restroom.

I see a strange figure. Petra asked, "Who's that?"

I yelled out "IT'S A VAMPIRE!! NO WAIT THAT A WEREWOLF" Shit, this is bad. We don't know how to kill it. We need to leave we can't do anything now.

"COME ON WE NEED TO KILL IT!!" Petra yelled at us.

"Have fun with that," the werewolf said, then it killed Eld.

She looked at Petra, I know the vampire was going to get her next, and that will not happen. She is mine, not hers.

"GET OUT OF THERE!! PETRA!!" I yelled. She stayed there, too afraid to move. The vampire got Petra next. No this can be happening. Not Petra. I want to cry but I need to kill this vampire for her.

"I'LL KILL YOU!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL HER!! ESPECIALLY HER THE ONLY ONE I LOVE!!" I yelled. Why would it kill her? She's the only one that keeps me alive. It got me next. I'll see you in a second Petra. My life flashes before my eyes, while I feel the pain. Then I feel nothing. I'm dead-

—Levi's POV—

I walk into the restroom and, clean it. The brats need to learn how to use the restroom. I finish cleaning and went to Erwin's office to plan our next attack on the vampires.

I walk into his office, but I didn't see them, they should be here by now. "Where are they?" I asked him.

"They never came," he said. I left his office, and he followed me. I saw four bodies on the floor. I walk past all of my comrades, and I stopped at Petra's. I told them I will kill all the vampires with them. I promise Petra's dad she will be safe. Look at her now, dead.

Erwin walks up to me. "We know who she is, I mean the vampire queen, not the killer."

All this time I have been trying to find her. I finally get to end her life, and I know she probably ordered someone to kill my comrades again.

"Who is it?" I asked him.

"... It's Y/n L/n, we just found out today, well we think it's her. She seemed to talk to a big group of people or vampires. Y/n looks like the leader of the vampires or what you may call her the queen. We can't just attack her. We need her to say she is the vampire queen," he said.

I knew she was the queen. She looks too perfect to be human.

"And how do we do that?" I asked him. "We will use you to do it," he said.

"Me? How the hell are you going to use me?" I question him. "From what I have seen, all the girls seem to be looking at you even her. We can use that to make her say she is the queen. Will you do it?" Erwin asked me.

"...fine," I said and left. She will pay for everyone she ordered to kill. My two friends will rest easy soon and my comrades.

—Y/n POV—

I was waiting outside the cafeteria. I was waiting for the news. I heard footsteps behind me, I know who it is.

"Did you do it, Annie?" I asked her, she had no expression on her face. She is usually like this, or she's angry.

She looked up at me. "Yes, I did it," Annie said quietly. Oh, I knew she would do it. This girl has always been a mystery. Sometimes I don't think she's one of us.

"Did you kill Levi?" I asked hopefully she didn't. I still need him to be with me. "No, I couldn't find him," she said.

I smiled knowing he is still alive for me. The bell rang. "Good, let's go to class, we don't want to be late," I said,

we walk to class. Someone was behind us, it was Levi. "Do you want me to end him?" Annie asked me. HELL NO ANNIE!! "No, I need him," I quickly said, trying to keep calm.

"Hey, brat. Where did you say Mike's class was at," Levi asked me.

Annie yelled "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!! TALKING TO HER LIKE THAT!!" wow, she looks angry. Sometimes she scares me, and Mikasa too.

"Annie that's enough, follow me. Levi, I'm going to the same class," I said, he followed me.

"I'll meet you there, Y/n," Annie said then walk quickly to class.

Levi asked, "What do you know about vampires?" where's this coming from. "Um... All I know is that they love blood," I said. Does he know I'm the vampire queen? I guess I can't tell him I am.

"Do you believe in vampires?" He asked me. "I have to see one first. Are you a vampire hunter or something?" I said. "It's none of your business," he said.

"We're here in Mike's class. He smells us each time we go into his class. I feel like punching him sometimes," I said. We walk into the classroom. He sat right beside me, I'm going all fan girl right now.

—A/n—
that's the end of this chapter.
Thanks for the vote and comments I really appreciate it.
Anyway, I'm republishing this when I'm done editing a character.
If you see any mistakes don't be afraid to comment it/tell me.
Goodbye now.

—Vampire_Levi—
—1080 words—