Chapter 4

"Levi where are we going?" she asked him. Levi didn't say anything, but Y/n notice they are going to school. Why school? she was thinking.

Levi opened the door for her, but not because he wanted to be nice. He opened it because he wants her to hurry up, and get out of his car. "let's go," he said.

He grabbed her hand, for she won't escape. A man was waiting for him in front of the school. The man look old, he had glasses. "She's the vampire queen you have been talking about?" the old man asked him.

"Yes, and I recorded her saying she's the vampire queen," Levi said. "Follow me," the old man said. Levi pulled Y/n's hand because she was trying to run away.

She was thinking, how is a human this strong? Levi was thinking, isn't the vampire queen stronger than all humans? I guess that was a lie. They walked into the library, the place where a few students go to.

—Readers POV—

"Why are we in the library?" I asked then. I never go in here because it smells like garlic, I told my vampire to stay away from the school's library. They go to the public library if they need a book.

"Well this is the vampire hunter's secret hideout, I mean under us," old man... I mean the principal said...  wait no old man that what I'm calling him.

We walked into the librarian's office. "Wait who is she?" she asked them. "She's the vampire queen, Y/n L/n," the old man said. "Is that so, I hope you go to hell," she said looking at me. I bet she is a vampire hunter. I hope she doesn't go to hell, because I don't want to see her again.

"Well...I guess you can go in," she added. We walked downstairs, I didn't even know we had stairs in the library. We walked in a place that looked like an underground mess hall full of vampire hunters. It was loud, I'm surprised I never knew about this place.

It got quiet, everyone looked at me. I hate this feeling when people look at me like this. Why does the vampire hunter hate me so much? Someone walked up to Levi, it was a little girl. She had blue eyes and black hair.

Is that his little sister? "Um... Levi... who is that?" The little girl asked him. "She's the vampire queen," He said.

That's something you never tell vampire hunters. The little girl walked up to me and kicked my leg. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR BRAT?!" I yelled at her, why did I yell at a little girl who is probably the daughter of a vampire hunter? And I called her brat. Am I turning into a Levi?

"YOU'RE THE VAMPIRE QUEEN!! THE BIGGEST MONSTER OF THEM ALL!!" She yelled back at me, then ran back to her table. That something you shouldn't yell when there's a bunch of vampire hunters. They all looked at me and whispered to each other.

"KILL HER!! KILL HER!!" They all yelled out. Why do they all hate me so much? I don't kill that many people, I only kill ten people this year, and that's not a lot... wait I think I killed like twenty, or more. I lost count.

Levi pulled my hand, and I followed him. "Levi, why does that little girl hate me?" I asked him.

He looked straight into my eyes. "A crazy vampire killed her family. She's the only one left, she's lucky to be alive. I came just in time to save her. She said she wants to become a vampire hunter when she is older, just like me. That little girl's name is Allison, don't forget it," he said.

I felt like it's my fault. I should have killed the first one. They're two types of vampires, the one like us, who doesn't go crazy for blood, and then there are the ones who just want all the blood in the world. All they think about is blood.

They even have their own king, well he's not really a king. There's no king of vampires, well not yet. We walked into a room, and I saw Mr. Eyebrows...I mean Mr. Smith. "Hello Y/n, you know you were my favorite student, but now I just see a bloodthirsty vampire. You will be staying here, and you will get one blood pack a day. That is all, till next time," he said, then walked away with Levi, and lock the door behind them.

Great, I'm in a cell, well this is extremely boring. What was I thinking telling Levi I was the vampire queen? A few minutes passed, I was all by myself. I heard footsteps it was the little girl named Allison. "Hey, vampire," she said. "What is it?" I asked her.

"I got you something, you are hungry? Right?" she said with a smile. She had a blood pack in her hands. I know vampire hunters are not nice to us, especially me, so why is she giving me this?

"Here take it, it's yours," she said. I took it and looked at it. It looks like regular blood to me, but I don't want it, even though I'm kind of hungry. "Drink it," she said.

"No," I said. I'm not trying to be mean, but she is with the hunters. For all I know, she might have put something in it.

"Please, you don't want me to go get Levi to do you?" she said. Did she have to say Levi's name? "Go ahead, I have no problem with that," I said.

"You don't want me to cry, and tell him that you hit me," she said. THAT LITTLE BRAT! I hate kids like that. I did what she said, I drunk the blood. The blood was like fire in my mouth, I quickly spit it out.

"WHAT IS IN THIS?!" I yelled at her. "It's blood, isn't that what vampires like? It also has garlic powder just a little bit, you know the thing that vampires hate, but I love it," she said, what kind of kid is this? She really wants to kill me.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME BRAT?!?!" I yelled at her. She started to cry, and then she ran away. Levi is going to kill me now. I'm hungry, for some blood.

—Allison's POV—

I ran trying to find Levi. I don't like her, why did they let her live? She is trying to take Levi from me, I mean us. I know she is planning to make him a vampire. Why can't I find him? I didn't know I just passed him.

"Allison? Why are you running? I don't want you to fall, and cut yourself, especially when Y/n is here," Levi said. I stopped running and looked at him.

"I-I was just looking for you," I said quietly. "That's no reason to run," he said. He walked closer to me.

"Have you been crying?" He asked while lifting my chin. I looked away, I'm hoping acting like this will make him kill her. "Who made you cry?" He asked me in a soft voice.

—Vampire_Levi—
—1217 words—