Past Rewind

I came home and was still lost in her thoughts. I decided not to give up. The night ended with her thought I didn't even realize when my eyes closed and I slept.

The next morning I got up with her thoughts. I thought of contacting her, But how? I asked myself. I went to my PC and turned it on. Suddenly an idea struck Facebook would help me. All distance friends come close via Facebook. I opened my account went through my friend list opened Uma's profile, went through her friend list explored Urvashi's profile, and sent her a friend request. She accepted my request. It was still Navratri I login FB and she was online. I messaged her 'Hiii... ' She said 'Hay.... wassup..' I messaged 'just came home. Was playing garba with friends...' This is the first time we talked one-on-one and it was good enough to start.

The same night I and Uma decided to go to Somaiya ground for Garbba. I went coz I wanted to see Urvashi again. I was wearing a blue shirt and she had a blue strap top on. Again coincidentally colour matched. I enjoyed playing Garbba that day.

On the way back home Uma's friends asked me about my relationship with Simmi. I told them the whole story and the topic ended there itself.

After one or two days I again texted her on FB. I simply asked her 'Till what time you play garba tomorrow?' She replied 'Midnight' and I replied 'Same pinch'. Slowly but steadily the train was on track. And I enjoyed talking to her my feelings for her started increasing with every passing day.

Now we used to talk on FB. She was not a regular user but whenever she login we used to talk. Usually, we use to talk normally like how was your day and all. But one day she asked me  'What is your qualification?' I replied 'I am an Electronics Engineer' Then she asked 'What about your girlfriend?' I said 'Simmi was my ex-girlfriend'. I told her everything happened between me and Simmi. Then she said 'Get over her, You don't deserve her you deserve more better girl than her' She showed her consent for me I was happy.

She was not a regular person on FB. I rarely used to see her online. I always used to check if she was online or not when I used to log in. I always drop a message to her and after two days or weeks or months whenever she comes online, she replies back.

After two weeks we talked and I asked  'Are you on WhatsApp?' She said 'I don't usually give my number to anyone' I said 'OK no problem' That made me wonder am I was still someone for her. It made me feel sad. Then I gathered all my thoughts and refreshed my mind and said to myself 'She is somewhat right we hardly met once and how can I expect she also will feel the same as I feel for her? I need to give her some time.

Like this 6 months passed and we chatted on FB. Slowly small trust started building between us. And with that trust one day she messaged me on FB. I opened it and there it showed her number and a text 'message me on WhatsApp.' Wow!!!! I was on the seventh cloud she gave me her number. Finally, she trusted me and she gave me her number. Now I decided I won't let this trust break ever.

The next day I texted her on WhatsApp. She was an awesome talker we used to talk more on WhatsApp. Two days passed talking. And the third day we were discussing on the hottest topic  'marriage'

I told her that 'I don't want to get married I don't believe in marriage things'

Then she asked 'Why so?'

I told her 'That Simmi dumped with a reason because her parents won't accept our relationship and she can't go against them. You are a nice guy and you will get a more loving and beautiful and caring girl than me'. I also added telling her that 'it wasn't the first time it was the third time that a girl dumped me for the same reason .'

She said 'I agreed with the truth that Simmi shouldn't have broken your heart like this' She added 'If you don't get married then what about your physical requirement'?

I was shocked by her words what did she just say?

She replied with embracement 'Sorry let's just change the topic, please'.

During chatting I slowly felt the consent growing between us. I was happy with the feeling that slowly but steadily we are opening up with the talks.