Chapter 29

It was morning again. The sun had already rose and the birds had started cheering around. I got up and freshen up, as usual texted my princess a good morning message.

I sat down for my studies as I was appearing for my post graduation examination.

Few hours later I checked my phone. Urvashi had read the message but didn't replied. I thought may be she got late for office today. Usually she wakes up a bit late and than runs to work in hurry. Whatever she is sweet little cute girl, but sometimes lazy and very stubborn with different types of moods swing all the time which makes it very difficult to understand her.

Hours passed studying and it was evening. It was time for her to leave from office. So I texted her asking 'Hey. Waspp princess?' She read but din't reply.

It was bit weird and annoying. How can she do this? I called her. She disconnected the call without answering. That was rude. This made me a bit angry.

My phone showed a pop up with her name on it. I opened the message. It read 'Don't call or message me from now on. If you did so, I will block you from all social networks.And please stay away from me. I don't want to talk to you any more.'

What on earth has happened to her all of a sudden? I couldn't understand. I made my mind calm down a bit or else we might land up in a fight. I thought of not to bother her for some time and let her calm down her mind as well.

So I just left a message 'Princess, you look a bit angry with some reason so I won't disturb you unless your mind gets calm. Text me when you are in a mood to talk. Waiting.'

She read it but didn't reply.
I sat down to study but my heart was still waiting for her reply. What is all this happening? Will I ever be able to make this work or it will always be like this?

This is it guys I will say it's a wrap of Babu and Urvashi.....