College Trip

College Trip day arrived it was going to be 10 days of fun with college friends. No parents to shout at and no one to instruct us. All will be like my life and my rules. Wow, that feeling gives me so much excitement. Thoughts were so pleasuring and when we really are what pleasure will it be?

I was very excited about the trip but it was like 10 days no chatting with Urvashi. She texted me 'Happy journey take care, don't dig much of street food and ruin your stomach.' When she said stomach thing I raised an eyebrow and thought she remembered that my stomach can't resist street food. I smiled at her message and replied 'Yep I will take care of it

As I was on my way to Mussoorie. I got a feeling that she had already started missing me. During chatting the bond between us has created a great attachment. And I used to feel when she missed me. I have seen this in bolly, but today I felt it for the first time. Altogether it was a great package of feelings coz every relationship needs a separation which helps the bond to get stronger. I was pulled out of my thoughts when the bus halted and we reached our destination.

The next day we had to visit Kempty waterfall. And it was really awesome view we enjoyed it a lot and snapped the best memories. On the way back to the bus everyone decided to check out local shops. While checking out I called up my friend Sam to help me buy some memory for my friend. And she suggested I buy a scarf as it was unique it had a small teddy on it and was really soft and comforting. We went through many scarves and different colors all were really cute. The search for a scarf ended with a white cute color with a kitty on it. When I took a look at it I imagined Urvashi and thought it would go well on her and will suit her. The smile that came on my lips made Sam know that I liked it and she settled all the Bergen thing with the shopkeeper and I ended up packing it for Urvashi.

Then after the awesome Kempty fall we headed for River Rafting at Ganga River. It is said that taking a bath at the Ganga River drains all our negativity off with it. So while rafting our guide said that it's safe for you to dive here. Without any second thought, I jumped in the river. The water was chilled cold and it got the shit out of me. But the feeling was unforgettable and memorable. Then later I called Urvashi and told her about rafting and diving. As usual, she became my adviser and said ' It's already chilling there and you dived in cold water. Have some hot coffee and do rest'. Then I interrupted her and told her ' I have a surprise gift for you' She got excited and asked me 'What is it?' And she started behaving like a kid again and used many ways to get the shit out of me even she buttered me. But me is me I said 'Meet me and get the surprise reviled' then she surrendered in mock. The rest of the days passed with a lot of fun and enjoyment. Even we had a horror night and that was the most memorable night of the whole trip.

Get to home day came. And it was full of thrill and Surprises. We were heading late towards our station. And due to the late bus run, we missed the train. Then the guide announced that we were going to head to the next station and catch up with the train. So our bus headed to the next station and again we missed the train so the next decision was to get the next train and hop in. So the bus left us some 1 kilometer away from the station and we all were walking with our bags on the road late at night somewhat 2 let's call it morning. And somehow we reached the station and the next train came and we rushed into it. And really saying it felt like we are shunting for Bolly.

Later I texted Urvashi ' We missed our scheduled train and are running back and will be late' She replied ' It's not fair, already 8 days I waited to talk to you and now you saying more than one day to wait.' I blushed and thought she was dying to talk to me. What a feeling Within so little time we came so close.

I was back home from a trip and she also got started with her colleges. Days passed and then we decided to catch up. We ended up deciding that we were meeting at her college.