Chapter 26

Next few days, we kept talking and flirting. That was the best thing we both use to do. No one of us use to get bored of it. Somewhat it became routine to us and we enjoy it.

One fine day, Urvashi said 'My cousin is getting married, so we all are going to attend her marriage. Its at my native place' she sounded excited, I smiled and was happy. Curiosity started running in my vain and I asked her 'for how many days you are going?' '2 weeks' was her instant reply. It made me sad, 14 days is a very long time. What will I be doing for 15 days? My mind asked me questions and I decided to ask her 'what will I do all this days without talking to you? You don't even have internet access in your phone at your native place' I asked her I was acting dumb I know but can't help it. To this she replied 'you have your post graduation exam on 13th of December. So you will be studying. I won't be there to distract you. So you can study with full concentration' I thought for a second and smile played on my lips and I said to myself not a bad idea. May be she knew that I lack my concentration towards studies and neither I was serious about my exams. That's the effect she have on me 'You will turn off your phone. And you will sit in library for studying. Because I know you, if you stay at home You will turn on your desktop and will waste entire days playing games and chatting on Facebook with other girls. And you are going to follow my orders' she ordered me as if I am her husband. I blushed at her order and said 'OK!!!! my princess, will do exactly as you say word to word.' We said goodbyes and hung up the call. She is only one who I want to be with, to whom I want to spend my entire life, to whom I can leave everything.

Days passed and we kept on talking about everything and anything. Day by day we got more close. My day use to start with her thoughts and end with her. I wish same goes with her too coz I am so Madly in love with her that I can't keep myself talking to her. Like wise days passed. All my time was consumed with her thoughts. She was not with me still I think of her what if she finally decide to be with you? My subconscious asked me and I was lost in my thought again.

Finally day arrived, when she was going to her native place. She told me that her train was at 8pm, so I called her to wish happy journey 'Hello my laddu' I said 'Babu, please stop teasing me' She said in a sweet voice. I felt as if she was blushing, I decided to make her more blush 'why should I stop?' I asked, She said 'because I will start blushing and what if mom or dad will asked me why am I blushing so much? What will I answer them?' I replied 'I can't control. So now its your problem. You handle it. Now stop arguing. Did you reach the station?' She replied almost instantly 'yes, just a few minutes back' She answered me softly. "So, Happy journey, come soon, don't eat outside food. You get sick after eating outside food' I almost ordered her 'That's OK. I will have cold drinks and lots of outside food. After that I will take medicines' I got a little worried she is very sensitive. I got bit angry and said 'No means no. No outside food. That's it' She gave up the argument which would have been continued. Probably because I was concern about her health. She said 'Don't worry, I will not eat outside food. Happy now' I got relaxed on hearing this 'Chalo bye, mom is calling me. See you soon' were her words. 'Once again happy journey, see you soon, miss you. Come back as soon as possible, take care of mom, dad n khyati, and also take care of your self' were my last greeting words for her.
I hanged up the call. And got little worried. Urvashi always ends up spoiling her health after eating outside food. She has a very bad body immunity. Small change in weather will make her fall sick. Man! What is wrong with me I have her I know that but this is out of limit now I have to keep myself busy.

It was 12o'clock. I was lying on my bed. Thinking about my princess. 15 days won't go so soon. I finally decided to keep myself busy with work and studies. If not then I will be lost in her thoughts again and which is surely not going to help me. If I think of her I will waste my day coz I won't be able to talk to her or even hear her voice. All this thoughts made me tired and I felt asleep. Next 15 days will be very hard to digest.

Hay guys.....
Sorry for delay, I know I always say sorry after almost every chapter. Many of you must have started hating me. But I still love you all alot...

Do vote, comment and share with your friends....

As I said earlier we are to the end of this book. I mean it just few chapters and it will be completed. Hope you all love me.....

Thank you all once again for reading and waiting for so long to read.....