Prologue

Sitting on the promenade at Marine Drive watching the endless sea. It's about sunset and the view is mesmerizing it feels like the sea swallowing the sun. It's my last day here and the entrance exam has just ended and soon I will be heading back to my hometown Nagpur. So for my farewell, I decided to hang out with my best buddy Babu. I wanted to spend some time with him before saying goodbye. We have been best buddies for almost a year now and it was the final year of college too we share a lot of secrets. For the last few days, I felt that Babu was hiding something from me so I thought it was the best time I could confront him and ask him to split the beans out 'What's bothering you so much? I can see you are faking around?' To these words of mine, he gave me an intense look and glazed towards the drowning sun. I was confused about what was going on in his mind and wanted to know the reason for his silence. I grabbed two cups of tea from a local vendor boy and handed one to Babu. Again he gave me the same look as before then he looked at the cup of tea. By now he came to know that I won't be leaving him in that situation. He took a sip from his cup he said 'Why this does always happen to me?' Sadness filled us as he said it. To this I got a little surprise and said 'I am not getting what you want to say and you can share any piece of feeling with me so please don't hide anything in your heart. I can sense that there is a fight going on between your mind and your heart'  He gave me a small glance with his eyes on the sun.

Guys I am adding this prolong on the special request of my friend.
Enjoy reading...
Keep voting...
And I am waiting for your comments...

#kindo_sneha