ONE SHALL STAND, ONE SHALL FALL

"It's you and me Megatron." Optimus said getting up, "No, it's just me Prime." Megatron responded as he got up. "At the end of this day, One shall stand, One shall fall." Optimus said as they started fighting, I sitting there watching them when I felt needed. I slipped off following my instincts yet again as I saw that helicopter Decepticon and Lennox leading a part of his crew behind and away from it. I had a crazy idea as I saw that motorcycle. I still had the cube in my mailbag, as I got on the motorcycle. I rebid it up as it saw the green dot and started blasting the Ops team. I sped towards the thing as I tipped on the side and went sliding, I got the gun out of my pocket and aimed for the heart, the plating was always weak when it still had cracks from under, I shot at its hear as I went under it, and nailed it as well as the incoming air force. I looked at it from my laying position as it dropped dead. I got up as Lennox was cheering and yelling at me for doing that, I put the gun back in my pocket as I made my way back to the battle at hand. I gave a thumbs up as I yelled to lennox, "Optimus will be needing help from the air force!" I ran back to Optimus's battle, as Lennox started telling the air force where to now, as they followed me.

As I hid from Megatron I watched the battle soon what looks like coming to an end. Optimus was getting kicked and tossed like a rag doll. I saw the air force strike Megatron down, that should even the odds a bit now. Lennox and his team were soon helping out to much as they can, as Megatron soon spotted me. "Mine! allspark!" He growled as I dodged his grab for me, and I ran over to Optimus. "Tak, put the cube into my chest. Now!" I heard Optimus say, but I wasn't doing none of that. I pulled out the cube from my mail bag and ignored Optimus's cry's as I headed over to Megatron, "No tak!" I heard Optimus shout as I finally made up my mind.

'What are you doing, you must destroy us. we can not be made for good any more.' It said, 'no! you are being destroyed I made a promise and I tend to keep it! You still are used for good so LET ME PROVE IT!' I yelled at it inside myhead as I used its energy to kill Megatron. 'Oh, so this is what you meant by that, using my energy to save another. yet you also kept your promise. you...a-are-e a w-wi-ise on-e.' it said glitching out as it soon faded from my hands into Megatron's spark. I saw Megatron topple over in slow-mo as I heard a faint voice say one last thing to me.

'Thank you.'

He was gone, and the battle was over. I walked back to the Auto bots as I saw every one gather, the war was over, but not for long, as other Decepticons would soon stand up against the auto bots, but until then, we should enjoy the peace while it lasts. "Tak, I owe you my life, we are in your debt." Optimus said as he was bent down in front of me, "TAK!" I looked over to see the tow truck with Sam getting out as well as Mikaela. I saw ratchet fixed up Jazz (yes he is staying, like all auto bots this is me not wanting them to die so they get fixed up in the end. your welcome jazz fans) Sam ran over to me and hugged me tightly, "Oh I'm glad your safe." He was a bit tight for my liking but all well, I heard Bee say through the radio, "Permission to speak." I knew he was going to ask something if he needed permission. "Permission granted, old friend." Optimus replied, "You speak now?" Sam questioned, "I wish to stay with the boys." He replied, "If that is there choice." Optimus said. Sam looked at me and I decide to speak up, "Well we did buy the car. Sammy-boy." I told him as he smiled and said a simple 'Yes' 

I smiled at this great scene as I moved my gun from my pocket to my mailbag, "Oh shit! Tak your bleeding." I heard Lennox say as I looked at my side because as soon as he said that I had that pain hit me like I just got scratched. I had blood all along the bottom of my hoodie and on my pants, I almost looked like I fell in a blood puddle. I found my vision blurry and black but not the good kind, I felt my self fall back as Optimus's worry shown through ordering ratchet to do something, I was to far gone to hear the rest and I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt my self on a bed with sheets cast'd over me, I had cloth on my side to where they bandaged me up, I opened to see my shirt, hoodie, and mail bag were the only items missing off me. I looked around and saw I was in a medical room and out the nearest window saw I was on base. I found my shirt, hoodie, and mail bag at the side of the bed. I checked my mailbag and sure enough It had the gun in there. I put the gun in my pocket just in case something happens, on a military base anything can happen. I didn't pull out the wires that were hooked to machines from me out just yet, I turned off the machines first so it wouldn't alert the people here first. I then pulled them out and took them off, as I made the bed like I was never here. I put my bloody shirt and hoodie on and went to the door, I threw the hood over my head and was about to open the door but found it was guarded by two guys on the out side, guess patients couldn't get out unless they allow it. I looked around and saw a vent duct, and used the spare change I had in my mailbag to undo the grate screws. I slipped in and redid the screws to make it look like I got out magically. I was sick of staying still I wanted to explore this base and have my fun making them flip out while doing so then fine.

I heard people shout to find me, but I was in the ducts and was looking around like a child in a museum. Lots to see very little to do, I eventually saw a large hanger room, with some cat walks. I saw Sam, Mikaela, and Lennox on one closest to the auto bots, and noticed that Jazz was ok and Bee had his legs back. I noticed one military person run up and over to them on the cat walk. I used the duct to get over to listen better, "What! what do you mean he's gone?! Tak couldn't have gotten out of that room it was secured. how could he have gotten out!?" Lennox yelled as Sam yelled "What! where is he!?" Every one was flipping out, I crawled in the duct even more and over to the auto bot's side. I looked out from my new position and saw it was on top of a room roof and was near by Optimus's right side, I popped off grate quietly and set it back down quietly. I went to the edge of the roof and carefully climbed Optimus's arm up to his right shoulder, careful not to let nether Optimus or the rest of them notice me. I was light in my steps and shuffled to his back close to his shoulder. I wasn't going up there because I heard Optimus speak, "Tak is missing? where would he have gone?" Lennox responded that 'he doesn't know as well as the rest of us'. 

"Don't worry Optimus we will find your new friend for ya." I heard iron hide say, I saw Optimus's head nodded then shifted a little down as he sighed, and the rest of them turned toward to Lennox and asked where they might find me. Optimus looked sad, so I came out of hiding, I climbed up a bit to sit on his shoulder with out startling him. "SOOOOO?!..How's it going?!" I yelled out to every one as they turned to me, I saw Optimus's head pop up and turn to me. "What! how did you get up there!?" I heard Lennox yell in disbelief, as well as the rest including Optimus. "I can't just tell you all my secrets where's the fun in that!?" I argued. They all chckled as I knew my life and there's were changed forever now, the fates of auto bots and us human were now tangled, what will happen now? non can tell but soon it wouldn't matter in the end.