The End?

Soon I was standing/ hiding as Optimus challenged Sentinal. "Get down here, Sentinal." Damn Optimus sounds mad.

"Optimus, you forget your place." as Sentinal brought out his weapon/ shield and hopped of the building, "I bring you Cybertron, your home, and still you choose Humanity." Sentinal said as Optimus was ready for the battle, "Your the one who taught me freedom is everyone's right." He got out his axe an sword. Optimus slammed Sentinal into a building and the fight was only just beginning. Soon Sentinal went 'unfair' like all assholes. Calling his ships for back up, oh no not on my watch. "You! we need air strike now!" The man soon had missiles heading into the city to strike those ships down as I yelled out another order. "We need to cover Optimus, now!" 

I was shooting Sentinal as much a I could without hitting Optimus. Soon the ships were hitting Optimus as the auto bots were trying to hold Sentinal off Optimus. I saw Optimus needed help holding those ships off. "Where in the hell is airstrike?" I cursed as I helped Optimus by trying to shoot a few of those blasted ships down off Optimus. The moment I saw Optimus go down...I felt like it was happening all over again...no, not on my watch. I know history repeats itself but not today. Not while I'm still around. I finally saw airstrike as those missiles took out those ships. In all this chaos, I didn't know what exactly to do. So I closed my eyes, and felt the world around me slow down. I needed to think.

Sentinal......mastermind, leader, corrupted, powerful, evil, hateful....who does that sound like as well, Megatron.......If Sentinal is running the show, Where is Megatron? If Megatron isn't leading this, where does he fit in at?....Megatron, controlling, leader,........and hates being anything less! One evil person can be defeated by good...but one that use to be good and a mentor as well, then only another merciless evil person can throw out the other one....the fight of top dogs.

 Two Birds, One Stone.

I open my eyes, and then looked around. Where would he be? He wouldn't just leave, he would always stand his ground unless some persuader gets him to leave like StarScream, but he is dead so Megatron would still be here. I soon spot him off in the sidelines leaning on a building. I approached him slowly, I looked up once again. The pillar must have been re-activated, then looked back to the task at hand. I knew I could per-sway people, now lets just hope I could per-sway a persuader. I looked to him as he took of that cloth covering his head/ injury. 

"Cybertron you are saved....at last" 

Once I heard that, I noticed something...Maybe Megatron isn't ALL that bad? He joined Sentinal or something along those lines to see Cybertron back to be a habitable home/planet again. He wanted that, even if it means doing a hard decision of forcing help...since help isn't easy. He is trying to take a fast easy way through things, without concerning others...I just need to get through this, he has done a little to much, and my perspective is getting in the way.

I went under one of his legs to face him, as soon as I did he noticed me. "Oh, have you come to surrender?" He looks pretty banged up, or at least in the head...but now it's noticeable with that injury. "Was it all worth it?" I asked climbing up on a flipped over car beside him. An 'Obviously ' was his answer...which means I can play on it. "All your work to bring Sentinal back, and now clearly he has all the power." I started, as he turned his head to look at me more, now for the attack on his ego and pride. "It's actually almost tragic." Those words struck him as I had to duck at his strike at me. "You dare lecture me, Slave." Was his come back, I can still dance on him.

"Your Decepticons, finally conquered this planet, yet their leader won't be you!" I said to him as he had leaned in to glare at me, but my words struck him hard. He quickly shot foreword a bit as he yelled at me, "It will be me! It will always be me." That last sentence he said a bit to low for my liking especially with his face very close to me. Now for one final strike to edge him on in the right direction. "Any minute now, You'll be nothing. But Sentinal's Bitch." I said calmly so it would be like leaving a grenade in his head, my truth in my words for him to dwell on. When those words left my mouth he growled and was about to grab me when it finally went off.