Field Trip

Smithsonian air and space museum

We were now in DC, and "Oh Lord what the hell!" I closed my eyes and covered them as Sam asked 'what is that?'  "Gaaahhh, what was seen can never be un-scene." I turned and knew that was something I wish to forget. "let's get this Show on the road." Simmons said after explaining what happens if we get caught, and Leo started to freak out. Simmons pep talked him luckily. The plan soon rolled into action as I advanced to the main room without the guards noticing and knocked them out one by one, I dragged them to a nearby closet. I soon saw the rest of the gang as we started to try and find this guy. I started to follow wheely in pursuit, as we came up to a jet. I went down to inspect the jet as Sam let the shard slip and bring it to life, I them saw the symbol. crap. "IT'S A DECEPTICON!!!!!" I shouted at them, I got back with the rest of them as it transformed. It started to wreck stuff as he called us out, I stepped out and hear his name was JetFire.

"I tell ya this guy doesn't age well." I heard wheely say. This JetFire was a grandpa not destructive but just doesn't know all the new tech, plus he just woke up. If he was a decpticon a true one he would have blown this whole place up, from top to bottom not...this. yelling at a door and his weapons? Makes me wonder how this guy survived this long? He soon broke the hanger door and started ranting, he also broke a few planes. "Hey! Hey! Mr. JetFire sir!" I yelled at him, "What do you want?" he asked, "Just want to talk please." I said as he stopped, "I'm on a mission." He said that's all I got from him. "What planet am I on?" he asked, "Earth." Sam said, "Earth? dumb name for a planet might as well call it dirt. Planet dirt" he said, "Hey say it don't spray it, pal." I said as he was close to spitting on us. "Hey, tell me is that robot civil war still going on?" He asked, "Who's winning?!" he said as Sam yelled 'decepticons!'

"Well I changed sides to the auto-bots." he said, "What do you mean changed sides?" Sam asked, "It's a choice." That's all I got from him, as Wheely decided to 'change' sides now. Sam got made because of wheely's actions on Mikeala. I saw Simmons face was like 'alright', his eye brows went up for a second. I noticed Jetfire ranted again as everyone was on there backs on the ground, except me of course. I ran over to JetFire when he fell due to a parachute malfunction. I gave Sam a knife as he carved symbols in the ground, "There in my mind, something about the fallen." Sam explained, "The fallen, he left me here to rust. Daggers tip and the key." JetFire ranted, as Sam asked confused. "These symbols are only half though, you need to find the other half of them." JetFire said, "Only half what do you mean only half?" Sam asked, I then grabbed the knife that was discarded and was carving some symbols that had popped up earlier. "You mean these?!" I asked when I finished, "Yes those are the other half! Now no time to explain hold on!" JetFire said as he did something?

Bang! 

I popped up and tucked my arms and knees to my chest and was waiting for the ground but got something cold instead. I undid my self and sat up to see JetFire caught me. "Thanks, where is everyone else?" I asked, he nodded and put me on his shoulder as we got off the rock. I heard Leo shout Vegas but knew better, Simmons was yelling at JetFire. "Where in Egypt aren't we?" I asked, as he said yes, Sam was not far behind to question. Sam was getting 'snippy' now. "Alright!! JetFire sir, can you explain why were here in Egypt? and What were going to do here? Please?" I asked nicely, JetFire was soon explaining the history. Simmons wanted detail, beginning, middle, end. Okay? giant death machine, the fallen who wants to destroy the sun, and matrix on leadership that has been hidden in a tomb of there own body's, not weird at all. "Only a Prime can defeat the fallen." I heard JetFire say, "Optimus prime?!" I said a bit to loud, "So you meet a Prime? he must have been a great decedent. is he alive? Here, on this planet?" he asked me, I felt like I was being bombed by questions and I was...ones I hate being reminded of. It was my fault that he is dead, I should have never told Sam about the car that day, guilt had been drowning me since I last saw Optimus awake and alive. I felt tears daring to slide down my face but I held them at bay.

"He, sacrificed himself to save me..." I said as my voice nearly cracked, "So he is dead? without a prime it is impossible. No one else would stop the fallen." I grave those words but I then thought about a 'What If'. "So!... if the same energy that can reactivate the machine, but can that energy some how reactivate Optimus? and bring him back!!" I quickly asked, "It wasn't designed for that purpose but it's an energy like no other." JetFire said, "All I heard was a BIG maybe. so how do you get us to this Matrix? before the decepticons get to us?" I asked, JetFire put me down and said, "Follow the map, your mind, those symbols! what you carved it's your clue." I heard his clue but I kept wondering what does he mean by that? The doorway. Find the Door way!

We soon were racing off to who knows were, "How are you going to get him half way around the world?" Leo asked, I remembered, "I'll make a call, I did put Lennox on stand by from me, so don't worry we got it covered." I said, "For now lets just get to the doorrr?" I looked to noticed cops? We luckily got away from them, I soon was calling Lennox from the payphone, as fate would have it I carry change on me. "Hey Lennox remember what I said, stand by? Well the book of the dead isn't going to raise the dead on it's own. the king that has died over there we need him to be king tut. Can you do that? Bring what you have, a battle for the Nile isn't going to win by talking, but by action." I told Lennox and told him the coordinates after that. I soon hung up and broke the payphone, alright we went to find a hid away till then. I only hope Lennox has a good plan on how to get him over here.

We soon came across a check point, and this short guy came out. "Simmons family plan." I whispered to him as he understood what I meant, Simmons told him were from New York and were family. The guy soon let us pass, and we soon found a good place to stay the night. 

Primus...Please help us find our last Hope and Savior...Please hear this prayer tonight. I prayed that night, as I closed my eyes...I faded away.