Player's Game

Dalton's POV

"Damn just look at those legs and that ass", David whistled as she walked pass "hey Sym!"
(↓↓↓This is David↓↓↓)

"Damn just look at those legs and that ass", David whistled as she walked pass "hey Sym!"(↓↓↓This is David↓↓↓)

"Don't fucking talk to me", she replied harshly and we laughed at David's attempt. No one has gotten Symphony and I mean no one! Whenever a guy would walk up to her, her best friend Candy would guard her like a fucking wall. Even if you did get to her, she'll turn you down in a heartbeat. She was fucking sexy though and her attitude could make the devil himself run home crying. Everyone knew about her moving from place to place and causing trouble at other schools. Some of the mothers even put in complaints about how scared for their daughters going to the same school as her.

"Aww come on baby, give me chance!", David begged and she stopped

"David I wouldn't go out with you even if we were the last two people on earth and we had to repopulate", she commented popping a lollipop into her mouth "I guess the human race would die out". She started walking again this time looking at me. I winked and gave her my best smile, she just rolled her eyes and looked away.

Woah! Wait! She just looked away? Usually when I smile at a girl she faints

Woah! Wait! She just looked away? Usually when I smile at a girl she faints. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, Symphony can make any guy fall to knees with a snap of her finger, except for me.

"Just face it bro, you're never tapping that", Lane sighed patting his shoulder "come on, onward to class my friends". Unfortunately for me, I had Economic first period, but at least I had David with me.

Symphony's POV

My first period was Economics with Candy. Unfortunately for us, David and Dalton were there as well. My classes were easy to me, it always has. My dad used to say that I got my smarts from my mom.

We sat in our usual seats, but the teacher told us to stand

"New seats today", she announced, everyone groaned and I sat down "problem Ms. Bannister?"

"No, I just like my seat", I replied leaning back with my arm crossed "it's almost the end of the year, what's the fucking point?"

"Please language!", she pointed at me and I rolled my eyes "I just everyone to move up, because this class is small and I don't everyone in the back"