Perfect Home

Symphony's POV, 2 years later.....

I joined my dad in the tattoo shop and Dalton opened his own little photography company. As for living? We've been trying to find a house, because Dalton hates to live in his old one. He says there are too many bad memories.... Until we get that new house, Dalton and I are living in his home; his mother moved out in the country with her mother and is happy there.

After dad and Carrie got married, she gave birth to my little brother Freddie, whose named after Freddie Mercury from Queen and he is an angel, I love him. Dad adores his little clone and is now excited about his second one coming, I'm excited too.

"Symphony, Dalton's here", Carrie said from outside my door

"Tell him I'll be done in a minute", I replied continuing the tattoo on my costumer. Carrie and I have grown closer, we not only have a daughter and mother relationship, but we're like best friends too. When I was done with my costumer, I went out to the waiting room and found Dalton talking to my dad about something. They looked pretty serious, so I didn't interrupt until they were done

"A little dad and my boyfriend bonding time?", I asked raising a brow and he chuckled nervously "what brings my Dawny here?"

"I came with food", he answered lifting a bag Chinese food, I clapped excitedly "and I believe I found a home for sale"

"Wait, you want me to go now?", I asked and he nodded with those puppy dog eyes- ugh! "you know I have work"

"And that's why I asked Ross, he said we can go", he smiled and waved at my dad, who waved back "is that enough for you to leave?"

"If you say please and give me a kiss I'll leave", I said smirking and he chuckled

"Please Doll", he pouted and pecked my lips then pressed sloppy kisses all over my face, I laughed

"Ew! Okay, let me just get my coat and phone", I said going back to my to get my things then walked out

"Later sweetie!", Carrie waved as I left
"Bye mom, dad!", I waved back smiling and joined Dalton in his car- wait... "Holy crap"

"What?", he asked worried

"I just called Carrie mom", I whispered and he laughed "it's not funny"

"It's not a bad thing Doll", he commented as he started the car and pulled onto the road "she is the only mother figure you have, I'm sure she isn't offended in anyway"

"Hm you're right", I nodded and he gasped dramatically

"You finally agreed to something I said!", he shouted and I hit his arm "woman, I am driving!"

"I don't care, where's the food?", I whined and he pointed to the back "yes!"

"Mind sharing, I didn't eat either", he pouted and I sighed "please baby"

"Don't call me that!", I blushed and held the fork out to him

"But you are my baby", he teased after chewing the food and swallowing "until we have our own". I chocked on my rice and he immediately started patting my back. He did not just say that! A baby?!

"I'm sorry, it just came out", he laughed nervously and I nodded "you okay?"

"Yes, you just surprised me a little", I commented and he nodded "you really want a baby though..... With me?"