thirty-two;

Nicolette

I ended up not staying at Cristianos for a few days but for a few months 2 to be exact. Although I was getting more peaceful with my self my stomach was always in pain. I put on bed rest for those months. Not to mention my belly grew faster than it ever did when i was pregnant with nicolas. My mum said that was a a sign I was going to have a daughter.

Cristiano was honestly the most amazing person while I was at bed rest. He had his mother come over to care for me while he was away with madrid.

He even got fined for skipping practice because my stomach pains appeared again. I felt bad because I knew how important this upcoming game was. It was the first leg in the champions league against Juventus. My next doctor's appointment was during the match and his mother was nice enough to offer to take me.

"How are you feeling, menina?" Cristiano asked, walking to my bedside with a tray in hand.

My stomache growled in hunger. "I'm feeling hungry." I admitted.

He chuckled setting the tray on the nightstand beside me. "I made lasagna and some lentil soup."

"Mhm smells so good. Are you sure you made that and not your mum?" I teased him.

He sent me a heartwarming smile. "Eh, sorry I am not you. I am actually useful in the kitchen"

"Whoa, shots are being fired. Mr. Ronaldo" I returned the smile. "You are in a very sassy mood today."

He took the plateb of lasagna and handed it to me.

Okay, I hate when I'm hungry and I eat around people because Its not a pleasant sight. Now add that with my pregnancy. I am pregnant and starving oh boy, let's see how fast I can gross out cristiano.

I literally dug through the food and Cristiano just sat there watching me. I never felt so self cautious before. At first I tried to eat all pretty like but after the fifth bite I gave up and went ape.

He held a napkin in his hands and wiped the sauce off my face once I finished. I couldn't help myself and a loud burp escaped my mouth as he wiped my face and blew across his face. I never wanted to die so quick in my life.

"you're not human." Cristiano said.

"Cris, you stare at yourself in the mirror everyday for about half an hour. That's not human." I raised both eyebrows up at him.

"Touché"

I started laughing. I didn't even blink before his lips were on my own. "I love you Nicolette."

what

He looked at me more seriously now. He kissed me again. "For awhile now"

"Haha why" I blurted out.

He shrugged. "I don't even know. To be honest you're awful"

"Well you suck too" I smiled.

----

Timeless // C. RonaldoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara