Chapter 5

A/N Hey guys sorry this was written in sort of a rush:/ vote and comment about it! and so far I have 70 reads:O ! Thank you so much and I really appricate it :) I am really sorry this chapter was pretty short. I had a reason though I wanted a bit of  a cliffhanger.

Chapter 5

That Damn Zander screwed me he left me! He didn’t even come to the damn meeting! I growled in frustration as I packed my briefcase and left a note about how damn mad at him I was. I grumbled again and walked down to my car. I unlocked the car but it didn’t open. I shouted in anger and tried to open it once again. A hand grabbed for my waist I turned around quickly throwing a punch but, saw as zander unlocked my car door. I growled at him and cursed some words at him loud enough for him to hear.

“Calm down kitten, don’t turn that pretty mouth into a potty mouth.”

I glared at him “Stop talking to me like that.”. He sighed then stopped me from entering my car.

“I'm sorry Athena I had some trouble, could we continue this meeting at my pa- my house?” He asked. I raised my eyebrow as I looked at him.

“You’re lucky today’s not my work day.” I grumbled as I opened my car door.”Aren’t you getting in?” I questioned.

He smirked. “Oh no you are going to ride my harley with me.” I glanced at his Harley and smiled I loved motorcycles but, my father always had forbid them it was some strange phobia he had. My thoughts tumbled down and I then realized I was wearing a skirt and most likely flash him. I laughed at that, he would probably enjoy that. “sure.” I exclaimed and easily sat on it. He stood there in shock but, followed me.

“Really?” I rolled my eyes. “Yes really, I love motorcycles and where did you get this version of the Harley?.” He sat on the bike and placed his helmet on and handed me one. “Well you better hold on princess.” ignoring my question and the motorcycle flew of. I gripped Zander tightly enjoying the feel of my hair whipping around and the feel of his cool leather jacket against my slender fingers.

He drove up to a large house and I looked around “Nice place.” He glanced at the house “Thank you, it was my dad’s old place.”

I glanced at the many cars and people around the house, and realized a large amount of people lived in this area with him. He walked around and we came to a grand entrance of the large house.

We walked through the house “We can go to my workroom.” I glanced at the trinkets and pieces of the house in the long hallway and walked along behind Zander. He opened the door and I entered after him.

He paused before opening his briefcase “Ms.Dwayne I have a question, before we start this meeting.” I nodded my head warily wondering what in the world he would ask. “Why don’t you show your face to the world?”

I glanced at him and sighed, “I might as well tell you the truth.” He nodded his head. “My father wanted it like this, he wants the attention, whereas I do not.” wrapping my arms around myself. I felt exposed talking about this.

He took the papers from my hand and his eyes roamed over the paper filled with stocks and information about our new partnership.

His eyes didn’t leave the paper “I expect a meeting every other week Athena, this project I can feel will be big.” I nodded my head in agreement and picked up my briefcase.

“I’ll be leaving Mr.Dwayne.”

“You need a ride, I’ll drive you back.”

I nodded my head and opened the door.

he caught the door before it closed shut  “Wait Athena would you like to stay for dinner, I invaded last time.”  

I looked at him surprise etched across my face and thought why not, all my friends are on vacation or at work. “I would appreciate it, thank you.”

He led me through the house as people stopped and greeted him, and little children high fived him and fist bumped. I watched intently as I saw pride and compassion surrounding off of Zander. We entered a large kitchen with aroma that wafted through the room. I noticed a petite woman standing their cooking a storm.

He tapped the women on the shoulder “Good Evening mother.”

I glanced at the women and saw the small relation with them. He glanced at his mother and then introduced me.

“Mom this is Athena.” she looked me over and with a small smile and gave me light hug.

“Hello darling, my name is Resme.”

I slightly smiled and gave alight greeting. Resme then gave out a loud holler, and many feet were pounded against the stairs as a large amount of people entered the kitchen.

I then saw a familiar face. My eyebrows furrowed as I looked again. Mone? What the hell was she doing here. She turned around and I saw her arm wrapped around Ryan?. What the hell is going on!