Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I opened my eyes slightly and saw, Zander?

I suppose I was dreaming

A slow melody rang out. The words sending chills down my neck as the melody repeated over and over again. I opened my eyes slightly from the darkness and turned to look around I was dressed in a ballgown. Filled with light pastels and hues of gold.The bright chandelier filled with intricate designs that casted a beautiful shine through the ballroom.The sound of laughs were heard as I was walking?

The floor looked larger than before as the chandelier flickered on and off. The laughs turned to a deadly tune yet the words were muffled.

Then it was black, I heard the slight cries of something and my mother appeared.

"Hey darling, it seems that your mother is feeling unwell." Lucas threw her mangled body on the floor as blood trickled down the side of his scruffy chin.

As I was watching myself strange enough I screamed Yelling at myself to run. Run from him. Run. Run.

It was dark again.I felt myself being shook, maybe it was my time for ending.My tightly closed lids wouldn't open, as I felt myself being shook once again.

Then I felt a boiling feeling in the pit of stomach it grasping on so tightly my gut wrenching.

'Stop.' I groaned out.

I heard a growl and felt heavy weight being laid on top of my body.

"Athena I swear if you don't get up!"

My eyelids finally opened from there tight hold and I withered from the amount of things coming into focus.I blinked a couple of times and everything came into focus.

Zander was ontop of me his dark blue eyes stared at mine, I felt the sweat accumulate and a tight burning sense turmoil inside my stomach. Shit Shit Shit. What the hell was I doing?

I groaned and lethargically turned my face to the side.

"Get of me you Bas-."

I growled this time. Even so If I wanted to say in this position this was so wrong in many different ways. What about my job? Crap Crap Crap

He glared at me and grabbed my face and crushed my chapped lips into a possessive kiss. I protested before I cursed my body and softened to his touch. Once again the tight burning filled my stomach. This time it was worse.

Zander broke from the kiss and sniffed the air. Sniffed, there was definitely something weird

with him. His dark blue eyes turned a dark obsidian.

I cried out and felt Zander jump.'Oh my god.' I writhed in pain and curled up into the ball, The

strange need to do something was burning as I cried out.

"Zander go."I gritted my teeth and spoke the only words that I could make out. I must be having a really bad period.

"No." He growled.

"please!"

He grabbed my fingers that had been curled around my stomach and brought them to his chest, I'd be damned if I leave Athena.

Curling my fingers in pain my back arches and I scream. The feeling of death felt near by as I seethed sweat glistened through my whole body as If itching it would be realized from its dungeon.

"Zander." I spoke through gritted teeth. "Call a damn ambulance I feel like I'm going to give birth."

His expression went from confused to shock.

"What?" I shook and reached for my phone as the pain deepened.

"I can help." He replied softly

"Than help!" I cried out.

He grabbed my face and forced his lips onto my chapped lips.

I turned to the side his lips on my cheek.

"How in the hell is that going to help?"

He forced my face back and slipped his fingers under the my shirt. It was so hot.

"Off." I murmured he noodled and pulled the heavy material off and i sighed. we all have deceiving moments where whom we dread to show anything embarrassment swells inside The inside tremors of your body shakes as if your vomiting the feelings clasp on and this is what zander did to me.

here I was begging him to peel my clothing off where had my sanity gone?

You cant do this to me!"

Do what!

"fuck it"

he grabbed my face and looked at me.. the eyes look at the eyes.

my eyes fluttered closed as if expected something.

I hard a chuckle "you thought I was going to kiss you?"

"your damn right."