Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I stood their staring at Mone and my cousin, hoping they would not notice me in the large amount of people in the kitchen.My brows furrowed as I stared at their exchange, her hands were interwined with his and her head was lying on his shoulder. They were in a relationship. A secret one to!

I growled and walked right up to their faces. Mone held a face of shock where Ryan held a large smirk.He held onto Mone harder as she tried to leave his tight grip.

“Will you explain THIS.” I waved my hands at the word of this. my eyes were wide from my discovery.

Mone looked up the Ryan her fingers still wrapped in his hands. she blushed a bright red as Ryan looked down at her slightly smiling.

I wanted to scream in frustration and joy at how adorable they looked, but why did they not tell me?

“Why didn’t you tell me!” I cried out

“We wanted it as a secret?” Mone replied as more of a question than an answer.

“Bullshit!” I raised an eyebrow knowing they were lying.

Ryan pulled my arm and brought me into a separate room with Mone in tow. “We wanted the Rydar low, we didn’t tell you because we would know you would combust on us, we know you Athena.”

I glared at him.

“Long term relationship?”

Ryan moved uncomfortably, “Seriously!” I cried out “You have been living here!”

I looked anywhere but him and studied the lightly rose pink lampshade and the worn out wallpaper. The light shone from underneath the door as I heard the light knock of the large door.

“This is not over.” I yelled over my shoulder as I swung the door open not caring who was at the door at the moment..

“Hello.” A smooth voice purred out. I inched away as I came up to see a man that looked very similar to Zander. Maybe a cousin?Except his dark brown eyes, and his lanky appearance it looked as if he hadn't shaved for days on end and his clothes were rumpled.

“May I help you?.” I slowly stepped away before he grabbed my arm pulling me towards him.

“sure thing.” He muttered his breath smelt of alcohol and a tinge of something else something metallic. I wiggled my way from him but his arm held a tight hold he held his forefinger and thumb to my chin. My back pressed to the wall harshly as I winced “Let go of me,”

“Not bad Zander not bad.” he spoke as his dark brown almost black eyes gazed at my face.

I then heard the loud pounding of feet and felt the man being ripped of me.

“Back of Alex!”

Alex chuckled and sulked away before flashing a wink at me. into the dark corridor of the long hallway.

“Who was that?” I shivered and toyed with my peach colored blouse. My eyes widened from his words.

“My brother.”

***

After the strange confrontation with Alex and his strange smell we went downstairs and ate dinner. Banter was placed int the dining room but I kept quiet strange things were happening and they all revolved somehow on Zander.

Zander.

It was always him.

“Thank you so much for the dinner it was delicious!”

“Oh nothing Darling come over I’m sure Zander would look you to!” she spoke with a glow coming of her face.

Not wanting to let her down I said yes and let Zander drop me of In a car this time.

I looked over to Zander before exiting the car.

“Thank you so much for inviting Zander.”

It was polite and formal I didn’t need to start something.

“Over Course come over anytime.” I closed the door before I took one step I felt Zander right in front of my face.His warm breath went across my face as his dark blue eyes looked at me. He  bent down and kissed me.

A/N OMG He kisses her! and this was so not edited probably a crap load of mistakes