Heart Beats

A/N: I have been reading more fics and they've inspired me to change the way I write my chapters. I want to start adding more detail to my writing instead of jumping to the gun. I went back and fixed the other chapters thus making them longer (even by a smidge) so if you want to re-read for more detail then the pleasures mine. Anyway…

Disclaimer: I own nothing

"Bonnie I'm- Bonnie I'm a vampire."

...

"You're a what?"

"I'm a vampire."

"I wanna run

Where no one else can follow me

Find a calm from the wreckage

And the danger of this swelling sea"

Bonnie jumped up from her seat and looked at him strangely. Did she need to clean out her ears because she swore she heard him say that he was a vampire.

"Stefan what do you mean by vampire? Is this some type of joke cause if it is this isn't funny!"

"Well-"

"You mean a vampire like drinking from people? Wait how can you even walk in the light? What about the garlic I put some in the pasta that I make and you said you liked it how come you didn't die?" Bonnie said pacing back and forth

"Well" Stefan stopped to see if she was going to cut him off again when she didn't he continued, "first this isn't a joke and I don't drink from people I drink animal blood it's not as strong as human blood but I rather drink form animals then humans. I have a daylight ring spelled by a witch that helps me walk in the light so that I won't burn. As for garlic that's a myth."

She was so taken aback by the whole thing that she completely missed the witches comment.

"I'm just a girl

From dust I came and I'll return

So please don't spare your mercy

I need your love at every turn"

Bonnie had a horrified look on her face because she knew he was telling the truth.

She could see it in his eyes.

She was in love with a vampire a vampire, boy did she have the best luck.

"I- I don't know what to do Stefan should I be scared of you? I'm mean I'm not going to lie to you this scares the hell out of me but-"

Stefan used his vampire speed to stand in front of Bonnie to stop her pacing. When he suddenly appeared in front of her she screamed and placed her hand on her heart

"Stefan what the hell was that? How did you get here so fast?"

"Just one of the perks of being a vampire, listen Bonnie I know that what I told you is crazy but it's true. Bonnie if you don't want to be together any more I won't blame you but I have to know, do you love me?"

"I feel it when my heart beats

Every time my heart beats

I feel it when my heart beats

Every time my heart beats"

Bonnie looked into his eyes of course she loved him but he's a vampire, a monster that changes everything- shouldn't it?

This couldn't be happening everything was going so well and now this bomb was dropped.

Stefan saw that Bonnie had the look of doubt in her eyes if he had a beeping heart it would've stopped. Stefan took her silence as a 'no' and let her go and began to walk towards the car. He wasn't going to leave her there but he just wanted to escape this moment. He hates that what he is caused the girl of his dreams to not love him anymore.