Chapter 3

Tori's P.O.V

The dinner was great, the only problem is that Mr.Bad Boy which his name is Xavier keeps looking at me the entire time. We arrive at our mansion and when we do the gang is asleep except for the guards of course.

"Guys go to sleep now, oh by the way all of you are not going to school tomorrow because we have some training to do,"Dad says and we all tiredly nod and get inside the elevator, I press the 5th floor and off we go.

Once we reach the floor everyone says good night to each other and we sleep, I changed into my pineapple pjs. I got on my bed and opened my Mac book pro, I went on Instagram, twitter, and tumble

Ding!

My phoned dinged that means someone texted me, who could be texting me at midnight. I opened my Iphone 6s rose gold, the messenger was from the devil himself. Mr.Bad Boy.

Xavier-You awake?

Me-Yea, whats up?

Xavier-I can't sleep, I'm bored out of my mind to!

Me-Wait! when did we even become friends?

Xavier-So you don't want to become friends?☹️

Me-Fine were friends!

Xavier-Yay!

Me-Have your parents told you yet?

Xavier-Have told me what?

OH SHIT! his parents are in my gang I guess they haven't told him yet, and they haven't told him the other news to.....

Me-OH! nothing, you know what I'm feeling a bit tired. NIGHT!

Xavier-Uhh....night?

That my friend was a close call, I can't believe his parents didn't tell him the 2 news I'll guess I'll have to speak to them. I also can't believe that I didn't know they were in my gang, well now I kinda get since they are my parents child hood best friends.

WAIT! since I'm talking about my parents, I wonder how my parents first met each other. Mom and dad never really told me how they met.

I'll just ask them tomorrow, as if right now I need my sleep.

Good Night my gang world.....

Xavier's P.O.V

My mind is still rambling about the text Tori has sent me, about what my parents were gonna say to me or something. I guess I'll just ask them tomorrow morning.

~Morning~

I wake up early in the morning basically 3 minutes before my alarm goes off, I quickly turn it off so it doesn't make any noise. I'm still think about our conversation last night, what did my parents want to tell me? why did Tori know before I did? a lot of questions are going everywhere in my mind right now, I shake off all my thoughts and get ready for school, I pick out my outfit for today and brush my teeth and head down stairs. I walk into the kitchen to only see both of my parents eating break fast, wheres Millie?

 I walk into the kitchen to only see both of my parents eating break fast, wheres Millie?