Chapter 6

Xavier's P.O.V

        THAT SON OF A BITCH IS KEEPING HER HOSTAGE! hes going to pay whatever he does to her, I don't want anything happening to her. I'm falling for her and fast and I mean really fast.

      "Xavier don't worry we'll get her back,"Jake said patting my back and looking back at the road.

Tori's P.O.V

Right when he was done punching and kicking me, he just stopped and turned around to face the table looking for something. While he was doing that I'am trying to catch my god damn breath, he turned back around with a knife in his hand! fuck! he came closer to me with a very looking scary smirk on his ugly ass face.

"Get the fuck away from me you pyscho fucker!"I screamed, he came closer.

Right when he stabed my right in my stomache I herd gun shots firing everywhere, I fell on the ground on my now stabbed stomache. The door bursts open revealing XAVIER, DAD, AARON, JOSH, and LUKE!

"Xavier......"I whisper before the darkness takes over me, but before I close my sleepy eyes I see Ashton fall to the ground where the bullet was shot between his eyes and then the boys came rushing towards me with tears in their eyes and now I out like a fly.....

I love you my bad boy.......

Xavier's P.O.V

After I shot this 'Ashton' guy, we all ran to Tori on the floor where she had a knife in her stomache. Jake quickly picked her up and we ran and still being gentle put Tori in the back of the car and quickly drove to the hospital.

     Once we arrive at the hospital, we quickly and gently carried Tori inside where everybody is.

      "SOMEONE HELP! WE NEED HELP!"I screamed, just then nurses and doctors came and put Tori on the rolling bed. I try to follow them to the room, but Jake, Josh, my dad, and Luke holding me back.

      "NO I NEED TO BE WITH HER! PLEASE I JUST NEED TO!"I break down, I fall to the fall with my back pushed against the wall and hands on my head and crying uncontrollably.

      "Xavier she'll be okay........ shes a strong....g-girl,"Luke crys.

      Just then the hospital doors burst open revealing Carly, my mom, Maddison, and Skylar following behind them. All of them crying their eyes out, their eyes that look bloody red.

      "WHAT HAPPEN TO MY BABY!"Carly screams while Jake crys and holds onto her and whispers soothing word to her.

      Skylar, Maddison, and mom go to their lovers. Me and my mates just sit there crying, they haven't known Tori yet but they can sense that shes really important to everyone and....me, plus shes our gangleader.

       Tori please I'm begging you please be okay, everyone needs you..... I need you, I l-love y-you too much please! be okay PLEASE! I want to have a family with you and grow old together..... please I need you!

~3 hours later~

     Its been 3 FUCKING hours since Tori's been in the emergency room, I'm getting worried what if she not gonna be well? what if- oh shut the fuck up Xavier she'll be fine.

    I hope so......

     "Adams?"The doctor askes, all of us snap our heads up and walk fast to the doctor. Dr........ SHERMAN! look terrified because that the former(Jake, Tori's farther) gangleader is actually in front of him.

        "Doc is my daughter ok?!"Carly askes with hope in her eyes and all of ours.

       "Yes she is Mrs.Adams, but she needs her rest she has a miner concussion not to big and a some bruises and a black eye. We stitched her  stomache, so that means she needs to be here for 1 whole week just to be sure,"He says, everyone nods their heads.

Always & ForeverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara