Chapter 10

Tori's P.O.V

        "Wakey Wakey! Tori time to get up we have to go to a drug deal!"I hear Skylar's voice ringing through my small delicate ears.

      "Geez bitch I'm going, let me get up and change into something that won't get bloody!,"I say and smirk at the end, as I said that I heard a few chuckles. I change into black skinny jeans, black V-neck shirt, black high tops converse, and aviator sunglasses because us bitch do this in style! I'm weird as fuck.

      "The fuck women! you took forever in there, now lets go so we can get the drugs and get this shit over with,"Skylar says, what the fuck went up her ass and died. As I thought of that Josh pipes in.

       "What went up your ass and died?"Skylar looked at Josh with a warning glare as we walked into the elevator with Luke and Maddison, Josh held his hands up in the air as in surrender.

      As the elevator doors opened we all walk outside to see my car and Luke's car outside, I walk up to my black and bullet proof Porche with Skylar and Maddison. Luke and Josh goes into Luke's black and bullet proof BMW, before I slammed my door I saw Xavier running up to my side of the car which is the drivers side.

      "Tori!"He yells, I roll down my window and look up at him with a smile as he smiles at me.

      "Yes Xavier?"I ask, he leans in and kisses me passionately, then we heard a cough in the back to see Maddison getting our attention.

       "Okay love birds you can do that in the bedroom when we get back, but as if right now we have a drug deal to go to,"I laugh while I peck Xavier's lips.

      "Bye babe!"Xavier yells as we drive down the drive way.

      "Bye babe!"I yell back and drive to our destination.

As I was driving, the song 'Panda' came on. I looked at Skylar and Maddison with a slight smirk as we came to a red light.

"AYE!!!!!!"We screamed, and started dancing around as I started to drive again.

~•Arrived at the detination•~

"We are so crazy,"Maddison says as we got out my car to head into a abandon warehouse, as we got out the boys's car came along behind mine.

"Crazier than the mad hatter,"Skylar finished off, I chuckled at their words.

I walked into the warehouse with a gold plasted hand gun, I saw a guys with a black hoodie and basically black everything. The man turned around and looked at me in the eye as I looked at him in the eye.

"Wheres the drugs!"I demanded, he smirked and picked up two large boxes and out it on the table.

"Now-"Before I could even finish I felt pain on my right shoulder, I looked over and saw that the man I shot me on the shoulder and I was loosing conscious I saw the man get shot through in the head by Luke. I felt the hard cold ground as I dropped, now heres the things I didn't tell anyone I was stabbed on my right shoulder when I was on a drug deal alone, I know pretty stupid, but I killed the mother fuck.

Now I got fucking shot in the same place, I looked up and saw that Skylar and Maddison were holding onto me and screaming words at me that I couldn't hear. Josh was on the phone with someone and Luke took the body somewhere, and that was the last thing before I lost conscious.