Chapter 17

BEFORE We get start to reading please check out the video on top here🔝 or down there ⬇️

💖💖
________________________________
Tori's P.O.V
*4 months later
"I wonder if dogs get boners?"Josh askes out of the blue. Luke, Skylar, Maddison, Xavier, Carter, and me stare at Josh weirdly. We're not even talking about dogs, we're talking about the wedding.

"Where the fuck did you even get that idea, we're talking about Tori and Xavier's wedding,"Maddison says, Josh shrugs and continue eating cheese puffs and watching his favorite 'Supernaturals' show also mine, Skylar, and Maddison's favorite. Personally my favorite brother is Sam, but then I'm low key Dean.

      "So I was thinking we could have the flowers like pastel colors and-"I suggest but got cut off by Josh yelling at the TV AGAIN!!

"COME ON SAM!!! its not your DAMN FAULT that Jess died!!!"Everybody looked at him with a 'Shut the fuck up before we make you' look and he nodded and looked back at the TV, I sighed and went back to the list of things we need and want.

        "Oh yeah I almost forgot, Tori for your-"Maddison says, but I cut her off by putting my hand over her mouth.

       "Not one word,"I demanded, I took my hand back and she sighed defeated, then Skylar looked at me and Maddison and she knew and nodded back at me.

      See the thing is, is that my birthday is coming up....everyone knows, but we're so busy with the wedding and many other things. I just think my birthday isn't that much important, I mean I'm turning 19 I can celebrate my birthday next year.

          "Dude what season are you on?"Skylar and Maddison askes Josh.

        "I'm on season 1 I need to catch up with you girls, you three are on season 7 so leave me be to watch,"Josh answers without looking at us, I shake my head at Josh for being addicted at OUR favorite show.

"Okay.......back to the wedding, whos gonna be your bridesmaid?"Xavier askes looking between me and the girls, while I rub my kinda big stomach.

"I'm not gonna choose one, I choose both of them. I don't care what othee people say, they're my best friends,"I exclaimed, I look over Skylar and Maddison and they smile brightly at me and of course I smiled back.

"YEAH SHOOT THE SON OF A BITCH!"Josh yelled again, this times we didn't glared at him we just laughed.

________________________________
IM SORRY FOR BEING A BITCH FOR MAKING THIS CAPTER SHORT BUT ITS THE ONLY TIME I COULD WRITE BECAUSE I WON'T be able to write TODAY!!

ALSO!!! make sure to subscribe to Hillywood Production on youtube, they're hella funny!!!

Peace Out Thug Pugs!✌🏻️💕