Chapter 8

Unknown's P.O.V

"Sir,"I looked up and it was one of my gang membes hes looked pale as ever.

"What do you want and wheres my son I need to talk to him!"I snapped at him, he flinched and I smirked.

"Sir........ something happened,"

"What the hell happenes!"

"Your son sir............. he was KILLED,"I stood by quickly and took the guy and slamed him into the wall by holding his neck colar.

"WHO FUCKING KILLED MY SON!"I screamed.

"T-They k-killed h-him,"He coward away.

"NO SHIT! who killed him!"I yelled into his face.

"The 'White Knights' sir,"He said and left the room.

I smashed all the things in my office and threw everything everywhere.

"White Knights you better be prepared because we coming and were coming hard and fast,"I grinned

"I'm coming Tori....."
☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
Tori's P.O.V
(1 month later)

       Well its been 1 month since everything has happened, and I'm still confused to why didn't 'The Black Knights' hasn't attcked or sent death threats. I'm still not taking any chances, their gang is known for no mercy at all. I have a feeling this is not the end, its just begining.

Everyone is doing great, Aaron my other bestest mate has has now been in my gang. It also has been 2 months before me and Xavier's wedding in London, I can't wait. For some reason everytime we touch I get these sparks, I know very cliché but I'm very serious about these things.

        "Hey,"I herd someone say behind me, I turn around to see Aaron standing and leaning on the door frame with a smile on his face. I smile back of course.

    "Hey, so what wrong?"I ask, while he takes a seat next to me in the kitchen island table.

       "Well you promised me that we would talk about your wedding,"He says, I smile and nod.

      "Well the wedding is in London, and the guests flights are paid. ALSO! you'll be one of Xavier's groomsman is that okay?"I say.

       "Of course anything for you,"He says hugging me, I of course hug my best friend back. I pull back and lean my head on his shoulder.

       "So what been going on at the rival gang?"I ask.

      "A lot actually, before your fiancé killed him they were making a plan to attack your gang. Now I said in my mind 'they can't attack Tori's gang they're the biggest and mosted feared gang in America!' but of course I can't say that to their faces or they'll kill me,"He says.

      Just when I was about to say something, Xavier and the boys came in.

      "Hey guys, wheres Maddison and Skylar?"I ask, Xavier looked at Aaron with a questioning and angry look.

      "They said that they went shopping with your mom to buy you something,"Josh says, I nod. Then the boys finally realize that Aaron was here sitting next to me and they raised an eye brow.

      "OH! yea, guys this is Aaron hes been my best friend from 'The Black Knights' now hes a new gang member,"I say and I could see them all sigh in relief, Xavier came up to me and pecked my lips. Xavier and I has been really close now, we all ditched high school and just took online classes so it could be just easier.

      "Aaron I want you to meet my boys, this is Xavier my fiancé, Josh and Luke my other best friends, Alex, Logan, Jason, and Carter are Xavier's best friends,"I introduced them to each other, they all did those bro-hug things.

"Well I'll be heading upstairs and watching netflix, ALSO! if the girls and my mom come back can you tell them to come upstairs. Thanks!"I yell heading to the elevator while I hear somes 'ok' or 'sure'.

I reached the top floor, I walk into my room and set everything up for some netflix Marathon for 'Supernaturals'.

There are 10 seasons and I'm only on fuckin season 4, I NEED to catch up now. I'm WAY behind.

       Ding Ding!

     My Iphone dinged meaning I got a rext message from someone, I open my phone and I got a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown-I'm coming for you....

Me-WHO THE FUCK IS THIS!

Unknown-Time will tell Sweetheart....

    Just that the word 'sweetheart' brought me to a horrible memory that I will never forget.

       I quickly turn off my phone and put it back on my nightstand, I just sit there with my knees up to my chest and arms wraped around them staring into space.

      No matter who that FUCK may this person be, I will kill them without a second thought. NO ONE and I mean no one will touch OR hurt my gang, because if they do the thing they'll be seeing is my gun pointed at their face.

     I just need to make a plan and everything, without anyone knowing. I can't risk anyones lives of my gang, eventhough being in a gang is already dangerous. I will not waste my families hard work from being the top gang.

       All I have to do is- I think but my thoughts get interrupted by the door opening.

       "Tori were here, the boys told us to come up here,"My mom says while she and the girls sit on my bed.

      "Hey whats wrong you okay? you seem a little pissed and pale, did something happen?"Maddison askes.

      "NO! everything is fine, umm..... just a little nervous for the wedding and everything that just happened,"I reasured them, they nod their heads and turn to my flat screen TV and start watching 'Supernaturals' with me.

~Hours Of watching~

     "Hey you girls need to head down stairs, dinner is almost ready,"My dad says peeking through the door, my mom walks up to him and pecks him on the lips. My mom walks out of my room with dad leaving me and the girls alone.

      "OH yea what did you guys get at the mall or whatever?"I ask.

     "Well its a surprise its for your wedding gift, we also of course got Xavier something would you like to see?"Skylar askes.

      "Hell yea I do,"I say and we laughed, Skylar pulls out a black bag and pulled out a black pistol completes with the bullet packs inside the bag.

(A/N:Xavier's gift)

     "Wow guys this is cool, I really can't wait to see what you guys have bought me,"I say.

      "Haha ok now lets head down stairs I'm starving!"Maddison exaggerates, we head to the elevator and go tot he kitchen where my gang and family is.

       I hope my plan works.......

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
Hey guys I updated! yay also the next two weeks I have 'CAASPP' testing and I'm going to have to study my ass off. so yea if you guys have testing good luck!

      Peace Out Thug Pugs!💕✌🏻️