Chapter 11

Xavier's P.O.V

       "Hon.....are you okay?"I heard my mom ask, why would I be okay?! my future wife keeps on getting hurt because I can't protect the people I love!

      "Mom..............why are people always suffering? why can't I protect the people I love?!"I ask, not even looking at her I know she held pain and sorrow in her beautiful big brown eyes that my father has fallen in love with.

      "Xavier......I heard this quote from a really good friend of mine,"She says, this time I look at her with a questionly look.

     "She said to me "Make a path that you can lead, but sometimes falling down can lead to succeed" at first I didn't know what she ment by that, but once I found my answers I finally knew what the meaning was,"She says, what does she mean by that.

       "Mom, is your friend alive still?"I ask, then in her eyes that now showed pain and saddness.

       "Umm...actually she passed away 6 months ago in great honor,"She says.

       "I'm so sorry, I didn't know and How?"I ask, I really didn't want to push my mom but I really just want to know. I'm a really nosey person.

     "She was in the military, well more like the marines and she was general. She was on that shipped that blew up into pieces, she saved many lives that day but could not save.....................her own,"She says, whoever this person was must be really important to my mom maybe my dad and Tori's parents?

       "Does Mr. and Mrs. Adams know her mom?"I ask, she suddenly chuckles.

     "Of course dear, your father and I and also Mr. and Mrs. Adams know her. Back in high school we were all really good friends, she was the baby. in our group, we treated her like she was our baby sister we were sooooo over protective over her we wouldn't even let anyone talk to her. She was of course Carly's best friend first and then came to us,"She says with a smile like all the memories came flooding back.

"Mom what does her quote mean?"I ask.

"Well.....you'll just have to find that out for yourself because when you do find it, you'll understand the true meaning of your question to finding your truest answer,"She says, how is my mom so wise on her words?

       "Hon go check on her she should be awake by now,"She says, I smile and nod at my mother. I got up and hugged my mom and left to go to my future wife's room.

Tori's P.O.V

       "Hey babe,"A voice says, I look up from my phone to see the love of my life. I smile at him and told him to come in, he came and closed the door behind him and climbed onto my bed and layed under the covers wrapping his arms around me and kissing my head.

      "How ya feeling?"He asked with a worried tone, I grabbed his hand and interwhined our fingers together and I kissed the back of his hand.

       "I'm doing perfectly fine since your here with me now,"I say, he chuckled and pecked my lips.

        "You know..............I love you sooooo much!"He says and before I could respond back, he smashed his lips on my mine.

       He layed me down with him being on top of me without breaking the kiss, he lifted up my shirt. (A/N:Sorry readers I'm not the type of person writing sexual activity intercourses on my book)

      Lets just say last night got pretty heated.....

~•Morning•~
(A/N:I know its REALLY early to know your pregnant, but the reason why I did that was to get into exciting chapters I'm sorry if your pissed or something at me but the reason why good)

       I woke up with an arm wrapped around me protectively, suddenly I remember what happened with me and Xavier last night. I was soo happy we did it, I LOVE him sooo much. I'm gonna be honest here, before we did 'it' I was actually a..........................virgin. I know I know kinda surprising since I'm a gangleader and most people think we like to have sex a lot, but not all gangleaders are like that.

      So now I gave my V-card to someone I truly love, I got up but then quickly fell on the floor with the covers wrapped around me. Xavier awoke and saw me on the floor and quickly helped me up placing me back on the bed, he put on his boxers and threw me his shirt and I put it on.

       "Babe are you sore?"He ask, since he asked that I'am really sore.

       "Yea,"I say, suddenly I feel this weird ass feeling in my stomache. I quickly ran to my bathroom and threw up on the toliet while Xavier held my hair back, I ignored the pain when I ran.

      I looked at Xavier when I finished and also finish brushing my teeth.

     "Babe did we use um...protection last night?"I ask hesitantly, I didn't know what his reaction was because I was looking at the floor.

      "Umm....I......don't think so-"Before he could continue I started crying and he immediately held me close.

       I can't believe I'm gonna be a mom and Xavier's gonna be a dad, I still haven't seen Xavier's face yet, but when I did I say happiness, joy, and love in his eyes.

       "Babe we're gonna be parents and I'm happy because I'm gonna be a DAD! and your gonna be a MOM! we're gonna be parents with our child and we're gonna be great ones, we're gonna stick together through this whole thing I promise,"He says, I look back at him with love and passion and I kissed his lips.

    "Babe I think I should try a test first just in case, can you tell Maddison and Skylar to come here please,"I ask, he smiled and nodded his head at me and left.

~•2 minutes later•~

     "Tori whats wrong? Xavier called us to see you, are you okay?"Skylar asked worriedly, I nodded at her. They both sat down beside me on my bed and I took a deep breathe not know how to say this, Xavier texted me that he, Josh, and Luke went to go buy three tests and that they're coming back now.

      "Girls I don't want you two to freak out when I say this but I'm.......................pregnant!"I whisper yell, not wanting  my parents to hear the news yet. The girls screamed at be top of their lungs and I quickly covered their mouths.

        They both hugged me and congratulated me, I smiled that they we're happy for me.

      "Now Xavier went to go buy tests with Josh and Luke so-"I say but get cut off by my door opening and seeing Xavier and the boys at my door, I quickly grabbed the tests and ran to the bathroom.

     I peed and waited.

    I hate the waiting game.....

~•5 minutes later•~

     We waited and waited until we heard a 'beep' sound, we quickly ran to the bathroom and I grabbed all three tests and looked at it.

     "Guys..................................I'm PREGNANT!"I yelled, my friends and Xavier cheered happily and they congatulated me and Xavier, now the part on telling our parents....

________________________________Hey GUYS I finally updated! since I haven't updated in so long I decided I would give ya'll a little suprise yay and also I'm finally on my summer vacation!! yay so that means I will be updating this book more than ...

Hey GUYS I finally updated! since I haven't updated in so long I decided I would give ya'll a little suprise yay and also I'm finally on my summer vacation!! yay so that means I will be updating this book more than my other books! and I hope you guys are still liking this book.

       Peace Out Thug Pugs!💕✌🏻️