Bonus Chapter

So, before I go on and write this, I'm going to give everyone who reads this a heads up that I've removed the second book, Because of Wyatt. I couldn't bring myself to write it anymore. At first, I had so many ideas, but between new ideas for other stories and little inspiration, they fell through. I wanted to give y'all an extra something though, something that I've wanted since the moment I've started writing Emilie's Baby. So, here's the last and final chapter (well, for now at least) for EB.

Much love.

Kay.

* * * * *

Four Years Later

Emilie watched as Wyatt played with his new cousin Illiana, her heart warming as he tossed his dark head as he laughed joyously. She loved watching him interacting with other children, but especially Illy. The newest addition to the family, Illiana Rose Chambers was the apple of both of her fathers' eyes and apparently Wyatt's too and at only six weeks old, was promising to bring every man that entered her life to his knees.

Nick and Ash's small home was filled to the brim with family and friends, all wearing tacky holiday sweaters and taking sips from fresh eggnog and cider. Under the glow of Christmas lights, smiles were illuminated brighter while the soft sound of Christmas music flowed through the overly warm living room mingling with quiet chatter, creating a soft atmosphere that had her chest constricting in an affectionate manner. Her eyes skirted over the children playing together, not just her son and Illy, but nearly half a dozen other kids, and stopped unwarranted on a couple nuzzling one another lovingly. She recognized the couple, or at least should, since it was her own brother and his new bride, Sara. Unintentionally, her eyes found every couple in the home, and she realized with an uncomfortable feeling that she was probably the only single person at the holiday gathering.

Tears struck her eyes briefly but she blinked them away quickly, not wanting to bring down the mood with her pity party. Instead, she stood suddenly and walked to refill her glass with the ever aromatic apple cider, taking a moment to savor the heady scent of apple and cinnamon before taking a sip.

"You look like you're enjoying the cider a bit much, baby." Ash's deep voice inserted, breaking her from her in depth study of her drink. With a half cocked smile she shrugged at him as she turned, watching as Illy got scooped from her place on the carpet and into her dad's loving arms. She remembered the days when Wyatt had been that small, back when she'd pretty much been on her own with a newborn. A heavy arm was thrown over her shoulder and she was hauled suddenly into a hard, reindeer covered chest. The scent of apple vanished as she was wrapped in a muscular set of arms and she smiled as she recognized the musky scent of the aftershave she'd bought Ash two years ago for his birthday, just shortly after having met him. She smiled softly as she recalled how they met, how she'd arrived back to the home she had shared with Rowan to see a mob of people awaiting her return.

The room was silent as she stared at all of the strangers surrounding her. Emilie had no idea who half of the people around her were, and her motherly instincts were kicking in. If someone didn't start talking soon, she was going to scream.

"Guys, you're scaring her!" A deep voice shouted, making all head turn nearly in unison. She was supremely grateful for the break as she was beginning to feel like a specimen in a lab. Wyatt cooed softly in her arms, his tiny fists clenched as they swung in in the air. She smiled down at her bundled up baby, praying silently that her sons blue eyes changed to Ro's sparkling green. She yearned to see those gems once again. She ignored the nagging pain in her chest and bent her head to kiss her tiny prince on his forehead.