Chapter 2 Carnival Rides and Concerts

* one month later *

May 25, 2013

Cassandra:
holy shit it's been a month living in Miami, I still can't believe it.

Let me fill you in.

Dave left, I honestly don't know why but he did. Austin got new bodyguards and people whatever which kinda was wierd. Dave was such a sweetheart.

Anyways, Austin and I have gotten closer, close enough to call us inseparable. And yeah, you could say I'm starting to fall in love with him. Shocker.

Robert and I have gotten extremely close, it feels great to have him back in my life. Zachary aka Zach and Alex are like big brothers to me, protective especially when it comes to Austin and I, oh and Sarah yeah she's practically become attached to me, also one I'm inseparable to.

I also have started to become accustomed to social media, Austin getting me into the habit of it. His fans follow me on my Twitter & Instagram, which was kinda weird buuuuu whatevaaa

Anyways,let's go back.

I woke up the next morning, taking a nice cool shower. I quickly got out and walked into my room, choosing my "comfy clothes" ; YMCMB tee and some brandy Melvile shorts. I put my hair in a high ponytail and walked out of my room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen, to find no one but a pink note.

"Hey Baby Sis! Sorry I'm not there right now Austin's performing today but your welcome to come, your VIP pass is on the table and your tickets for the preconcert and concert are right next to them. Come when you want, see u soon. Love, Robert"

I read the note and became really excited. " My First Concert!" I screamed loud, but who cares, no one was here.

Well I at least hope no one is here.

I ran back up the stairs and put my black on black converse, doing my makeup pretty quick before going back downstairs, grabbing the keys to Roberts car, driving to the place the concert was being held at.

I pulled into a parking spot, and got out, with the keys of course. I walked to the entrance and was greeted by two large men. "Pass please," one of them said. I showed them it, them moving so I was able to walk in. There was no one there except for the boys, Sarah, and Mama, no one yet noticing me. I walked around the seats and found myself walking up the stairs for the stage.

"You made it!" I heard someone say me turning around to see Austin.

"We'll yeah, I didn't wanna be alone at the house, just kidding it's my first concert." I said, hugging him. "Really, Hey Rob, we need to take her to more concerts!" Robert gave him a thumbs up and I chuckled, Austin smiling at me.

Austin went back to what he was doing when girls started coming into the arena, all of us stepping off the stage. It was a pre concert, more like a rehearsal. "Ok so let's start it off with Die In Your Arms By Justin Bieber," I heard Austin say to the DJ.

Before you knew it, Austin stepped up to his mic and spoke some stuff and Die In Your Arms started playing. The rest of us walked behind the stage as we saw Austin perform.

I watched carefully what the dancers were doing when Sarah spoke. "I bet you, Cassandra, 30 bucks that you go up and dance with Austin's crew, since that all your paying attention too," Sarah said, a smirk across her face. "Ok, I take that challenge." I said smiling. The crew kept telling me no but it was now or never.

I choose now.

I walked quietly up the stairs and waited for the second verse to come.