Chapter 6 Artwork

July 14th, 2013

Cassandra-

We said our goodbyes as we got into the car, driving back to the house. My phone buzzed, me pulling it out. It was a text, from Sarah, who was sitting right in front of me.

Sarah bruh: Hey, Tomorrow me and Alex are going to An Artshow, wanna come with you new bf?

I texted back saying

Me: Sure what time?

Sarah bruh: around 6:00

Before I could reply, we pulled into the driveway. "I'm gonna take that as a yes." She whispered in my ear. I got out, Austin intertwining our fingers together as we walked through the front door. "So you guys are finally official?" Zach had asked. "Yep. This time for real," I replied, hugging Zach. "Austin, you take care of her." Zach said sternly, me chuckling.

We both walked up the stairs and got changed. I took of my dress and got a tank top and sweats, removing all the makeup on my face and putting my hair in a bun. "You know a girl is at it's most beautiful when she's wearing sweats with no makeup?" Austin said, pecking my lips.

"Can we cuddle?" I asked. His face lit up and nodded, me going into my room, Austin's arm wrapped around my waist. I really want to have him forever but if we ever do break up, it's gonna be really awkward since we live in the same house, Robert being his best friend and being my Brother. What am I saying, I don't want to break up with him. He laid down, me snuggling next to him, his arm safely around my waist. "I've seriously been wanting to do this in forever." Austin said. I smiled and I guess he noticed cause he pulled me closer. With his free hand, it was intertwined with my other had that was not wrapped around his neck. "Austin, have you ever cuddled?" I asked. "Nope." He said, I could seriously feel him blushing.

"Because since this is your first time, your doing pretty good." I said, kissing him. "Wait, you have cuddled before?" He asked, his grip around my waist slightly looser. "Yea, once and I mean you feel safe but I just didn't feel right, I felt up justed." I said, closing my eyes. "Your mine,not Anyone else's." He said, his grip now tighter. "Of course, your the only one I want." I said back, feeling his lips on mine. "I love you Cassandra," Austin said.

The first time he verbally said I love you.

"I love y-you too." I said back.

Before darkness took over me.

July 15th, 2013

I woke up, the sun shining on my face. I fluttered my eyes open to Austin still sleeping. "Good morning Austin." I said, smiling. His eyes squinted open but when they were fully open, he smiled. He kissed my lips, smiling through the kiss. "I could get used to waking up to this." He said, kissing my lips but this time with passion. "Now we have to get out of bed." I said, sitting up and pulling the sheets off my legs but was pulled back by Austin's strong arms. "No, stay." He said. "I can't, we have to get ready for the day." I said back, trying to push off his hands but he was too strong. "Please? Just for like 10 more minutes?" He asked. "Only for you." I said, Laying down back next to him, his arms bringing me closer to him. "Thank you." He said, kissing me with passion. I placed one hand on his chest, the other on his cheek. We could have stayed like this all day, and I wished.

I woke up and looked at my clock on my phone.

Shit! 2:00p.m.! "Austin, Baby, we need to get up. We have to go to the art thing in 4 hours!" I said, jumping from his grip and running to my closet. "Do we have to go?" He asked. "Yes, now I'm gonna take a shower and when I come back, you better be in your room, okay mister?" I said. "Iy Iy Captin," he said, doing that salute thing with his hand but still laying on the bed. I chuckled and closed the door, hopping in the shower and turning on the water.

I got out of the shower, getting to my room to find no Austin.

Good Boy I chuckled.

I grabbed my clothes I was gonna wear

I picked a Cardigan from Forever 21, along with a white circle skirt and a solid black crop top. And my black Doc Martin's.

"I look, great." I said, smiling. "You look hot." I heard Austin say. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You like nice babe," I said. I knew I Austin would be the one not wearing appropriate clothes to an Artshow.

Leather jacket, White Tee, Jeans, and red Jordan's. With a black beanie

He leaned down to kiss me, our lips connecting.

He's so cute and cheesy.

We both pulled away and made our way downstairs, Sarah on her phone. We all got out once Sarah was done chatting, we made our way to the car. "You do know we are going to an Art Show?" She asked. "Yep, aye I tried." I said. Sarah had a tight white dress with black chachi heels while Alex had a black suit with black supras.

Only Alex and Austin.

We arrived shortly and was mobbed by fans and photographers. "Cassandra I love you!" A mahomie said before she had fallen. Austin had his hand around my waist and I pulled his hand off, running to the mahomie. "Are you okay?" I asked? "Oh My Gosh, your Cassandra Villanueva." She said, shaking as I helped her up. "Yea that's me!" I said. She gave me a hug and said "I love you so much, I'm probably your biggest Sandranator." She said. "Sandranator? What's that?" I asked. She pulled out her phone and showed me a collage with me and the word "Sandranators" across it. "I made this, Sandranators are your fans." She said, the biggest smile across her face which brought one to mind.

I have fans. Wow, 3 months here and everything changes.

We took a picture and I signed her case, me asking her twitter name. "I'll follow you, now I got to go I'll talk to you later!" I said, before turning and bumping into someone.

"Oh I'm So- Sam?" I asked. He looked as shocked as how I was. "Cassandra?"

CLIFFFHHANGERRRRRRRRRR

I GOT YOU I GOT YOU

sorry I didn't post earlier but OMG CASSANDRA AND SAM

WHAT DO YOU THINK MIGHT HAPPEN???????

AND OMG CAUSTIN FEELS.

THEY ARE SO CUTE

AND AUSTIN WON! Pays after staying up all night yesterday.

Ilysm your support is unbelievable, I love you all.

New chapter maybe tomorrow?

xoxo,

sincerely yours truly.