Chapter 7 Hurt and Flashbacks

July 16th, 2013

Song Of Chapter "Clarity" By Zedd ft. Foxes

Cassandra-

I didn't know what to do.

I couldn't find Austin.

I didn't want to see Sam Again.

I couldn't find Alex or Sarah.

And I'm scared.

As soon as I saw Sam I ran, him running after me. Right now I'm hiding in an alley, hoping he won't find me.

Spoke too soon.

"Cassandra, listen to me," he said, holding my chin up. I looked away but he had turned, where I couldn't move. "I finally found you, after looking. I tried going to Malys house, she wouldn't tell me. Why won't you take me back. It was a mistake." He said, with all trying not to sound weak. "Why should I? We were infinite and you slept with her. Don't you dare lie to me Sam. You did. You don't get how heart broken I was. I never wanted to get out of my bed. I stopped eating. You left me, for another girl. Was I getting too boring? Did you just want me to make every other boy in the world jealous? Is that it?" I asked. He looked to the ground then back at me.

"You don't get it. I'm mad over you. When Maly said you left, my world blew up. Because your my world. I made one mistake but I love you. And I mean it. I got crazy just thinking about you. I still remember everything about us. The way you laughed at my cheesy jokes. The way you felt so insecure about yourself. I know every imperfection you have. I know what makes you happy, or what makes you sad. Basically everything. I love you Cassandra. I truly mean it." He said. I turned to him and stared into his eyes. He kept my wrist to the wall, where I couldn't move. He became very close to me, even closer then usual, where I could feel his cool minty breath dance on my lips.

"Sam, I can't take you back." I said, turning so my cheek was planted into the cold cement wall. I could feel my wrist get looser till I didn't feel like if someone was hold them. Truth is, he let go. "Go with him, but I just wanted to say that I will never stop loving you." He smiled and I kissed him on his cheek. "You go find your princess." I said back, smiling.

Truth is, I feel that I was his princess only at that time and if he were ever to take me back, I wouldn't be. "I promise." He said. He walked off and that was the last time I had seen him.

Well not for long.

I got back to the Art show, seeing Austin and people looking at me because of an unknown reason. "Hey where were you?" He asked.

Uh oh.

"I was signing a couple of fans tees and phones, took some pictures, and yea." I said. "Then why is your lip cut?" He asked, wrapping his arm around my waist. "I fell while coming in here, that's why people are looking at me weird." I said, brushing it off like it was nothing. Sarah gave me a wipe and I cleaned the dry blood off my lip. Austin chuckled and held my hand as we walked around. I got bored out of my mind and went on my phone.

"Austin!" I heard someone call. We both turned around and we saw a girl, the same girl at the fair in fact. I placed my hand in my purse as his hand was tighter on my hand, me seeming like if it was nothing.

"Darling!" She said, coming close to us. "Taylor hi meet my Girlfriend Cassandra." He said, making girlfriend louder then the words. "Oh." She said. "Well, let me catch up with your "girlfriend"!" She said, pulling me away from Austin's grip. "So your the Cassandra Villanueva!" She said. "How do you know my last name?" I questioned. She place both her hands on my shoulders as we walked. "Sweetie, your a natural." She said. "As in your just gonna be another Austin Mahone one night stand." She said. Before I could speak. She kept talking. I already know I hate her. "Oh how he was great in bed. Made me feel wanted, screamed my name, it was the best." She said. I pulled her arms off of my shoulders and said. "That's not true. Your not gonna get in me and his relationship. And if you think your gonna do that, think wrong. " I said, turning on my heels getting ready to walk away.

"Oh sweetie I'm just warning you. He first makes you wanted then, once he gets Inbetween your legs, he's gonna be done with you." She said back. I turned around to face her but she had disappeared.

I walked back to Austin,Alex, and Sarah, me seeming like if nothing had happened.

I kept my distance from them, Austin seeing nothing wrong. What if what Taylor had said was true? Wait, how could it be? Austin is the sweetest guy and he would never try to hurt me. Austin extended his hand for me to grab it, me coming closer. "Austin, you love me right?" I asked. "Of course Princess. Your the only girl I see." He replied with his award winning smile.

A/N ewwww cheesy sorry not sorry haha.

I smiled back even if I was close to tears, because, something in my gut was telling me he was lying. See, I have been hurt by guys so many times. Sam, Ryan, Drake, and Luke. They all have hurt me in my short 16 years. And this is our story.

~Flashback~

Ryan-

He slapped me, hard, feeling the blood starting to gush out of my mouth. "What did I ever do to you?" I asked. "Everything, ruining my life, ruining my career, everything." He said, holding his hand high, ready to hit me again. But right before he could hit me, I heard a sharp shriek and Ryan came down, blood covering me. I didn't bother to scream for help, he was getting ready to kill me. I walked off his lifeless body and looked to see who had shot him

No one was there.

Drake-

I sat in the cafeteria, my best friends Maly and Ana by my side. A blonde girl had come up and tapped me on the shoulder. "Yes?" I asked, turning around. "Hi your Cassandra right?" "Yep, so what do you need?" "I need you to stay away from my boyfriend." She said. My heart dropped, my face filling with sadness. "Drake?" I asked. "Yep, bye." And with that she left. I was a wreck, cried for weeks but he said "get over it," never in my life had I felt so used before.

Luke-

"Babe!" I heard my blonde boyfriend say. "Hm?" I replied back, my eyes still shut. "I got to go to the airport." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Nothing it isn't important." He replied back. "Well let me take you atleast." I said, grabbing his keys. "No, stay," he replied back. "Why won't you tell me why you are going to the airport?" I asked. "BECAUSE YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW WHERE I GO EVERYTIME I NEED TO GO SOMEWHERE" he screamed, slamming my door shut and exiting the front door. The last time I had ever seen him.

~End of Flashbacks~

Even thinking about my relationships brought tears to my eyes. I didn't want to be here anymore. I think I have had a long night and I don't need me making a scene to top it all off. I told Austin as he came with me, us both hopping in the car and driving off to the house.

Arriving shortly, I ran up the stairs and changed out of my outfit, putting on my previous sweats and a crop top. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and removed my makeup, falling on my bed and drifting off to sleep.

Hey guyyyyyyyyssssss

Gabriela here.

So OMG SAM AND CASSANDRA AUSTIN AND CASSANDRA CASSANDRAS EXS SO MANY EMOTIONS IN THIS CHAPTER.

UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

it took me awhile to think of what I should do for this chapter and I got this :)

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Leave yo thoughts below and don't forget to vote and share!

Team Samandra or Team Caustin?

xoxo,

sincerely yours truly