Chapter 10 Tear Drops and Moving On

September 13th, 2013

Song of Chapter "Fix A Heart," By Demi Lovato

*Cassandras coma thing was a dream to fix any confusion*

Cassandra-

I sat on the plane, crying softly. You never know what you have till it's gone. And just like that, our love was gone. I still think about him, but I deleted everything. Texts, pictures, calls, everything.

And just like that, It was gone.

*3 HOURS EARLIER*

Robert,Zach,Austin,Mama,and Alex went to New York while I stayed back. I just didn't feel like leaving the house, and I felt kind of sick. I scrolled through twitter when something caught my eye.

AUSTIN MAHONE AND CAMILA CABELO, LIP LOCKED AND HEATED MAKEOUT SESH TODAY.."

I just brushed that away but more and more tweets came in exactly like the one I had read, pictures of Austin and Camila. And just like that, my heart was broken,

But what really hurt was that he lied, saying he would never do that to me.

I ran upstairs, packing all the clothes I could fit inside my 2 bags. I grabbed my phone, camera, and laptop along in my carry-on. Booking a flight to Los Angeles as soon as possible. Seems that I only had two hours since the next flight would leave. I left a note on Austin's door reading:

Hey, so I heard you didn't want me anymore. Don't bother looking for me, you promised you would never hurt me, and you did. I just wanted to tell you congrats on your new girlfriend, I wish you guys luck, cause I knew this would end up happening and I would soon figure it out sooner or later. I trusted you Austin, and you threw everything away, and u took half of my heart. I gotta go now, but just know to never call, text, or see me again. Goodbye Austin,

By know I was crying writing the small letter. I stuck it on his door so when he would end up coming he would see it,placing the necklace he had given me the first day of our relationship, and so I locked the front door for the very last time and left. I used Roberts car, and drove to the airport. He would soon get it back, with just a simple call from the airport to come get his car. I sat in one of the chairs, before they called my flight.

"Flight 206 boarding to Los Angeles is now boarding."

I walked through the terminal thing and looked one last time at Miami, a place I once called home. I took my seat, placing my luggage on the t and holding my carry on. I grabbed my phone, deleting every picture of us, every text, every call. Instead of "Austy ❤️," for his contact, I changed it to "Never Speaking of Again." Since I wouldn't. I looked out the window, waiting for this dream to be over.

Yet, it wasn't.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, me looking up to see Sam.

"Hey, I didn't know you were still here." I said, moving my carry-on for him to sit. He smiled and sat down, telling me he had to do some work out here before going back to California. "I'm really sorry Cassandra, and this time I'm not lying. I still think about you all the time. I even have your photos of us on my wall. I don't ever want you to go through what I put you through again," he said. I smiled a small smile, before leaning in. "I promise to never let you go Samuel." I said. "I promise to never let you go either Cassandra Alexis Villanueva." He said, kissing my forehead. I placed my head in the crook of his neck, lightly kissing it.