Chapter 5 The Wedding Dance

July 14th, 2013

Cassandra-

Wow, this dress, this makeup, this hair, everything was just so beautiful. You might be thinking why I am where a dress right? We'll, I'm gonna be a bridesmaid for Austin's mangers wedding and yes, Austin is one of his groomsmen. And which we will be walking down the aisle together after the maid of honor and best man. The makeup artist had put tons and tons of makeup along with extensions in my hair. My dress was a hi-low, a deep burgundy as the top and white for the skirt. I had strapped on my black velvet sandals and looked at myself through the mirror.

I can't believe this is me

Of course in a good way

But am I just pretty when I look like a Barbie doll?

Thoughts were running through my head when a small knock came at my door.

"Come in!" I said, grabbing my phone. "Hey, Cassandra-" Austin had been cut off when he had looked at me. It's been about 3 months since I have lived here which I had also become closer to Austin, yeah people want us to date after seeing many MANY pictures of us together since that's basically all I do, hang out with him. But, sadly we can't date. But I feel like I have grown so close to him were I know everything about him.

"You look amazing," he said, looking me up and down. We were probably caught up in the moment because I swear we looked like we were gonna kiss till Robert barged in. "Hey not trying to ruin anything but we gotta go!" He said, me following after him, Austin close behind.

I can already see that today is gonna be magical

July 14th, 2013

We had gotten to the church and all of us had gone our separate ways. I had walked to the brides area and I watched as the makeup artist did last minute touches. "OMG are you the Cassandra Villanueva?" The bride asked. "Yep, me in the flesh," I chuckled. She had come up and hugged me and pulled away. "I'm Jessica and aren't you Austin's girlfriend?" She had asked. "No we're just really close." I said, reassuring her. "Oh that's too bad, you guys are so cute together." She said. "Show time Jess." The maid of honor had said, coming in and handing me a bouquet of Burgundy and white flowers. "Your Cassandra right?" She had asked nicely. "Yep." I said and gave my signature smile, feeling my dimples stick out. "We'll Cassandra, it's very nice to meet you, I'm Veronica." She said, smiling.

She and Jessica looked quiet similar. "Are you guys sisters?" I asked. "Yep, haha except I'm older." Jessica said. "We'll we need to go!" Veronica said, all four (one other bridesmaid) walked out and waited behind the chapel doors. The doors finally opened, the flower girl sprinkling flowers across the chapel ground. First went Veronica and I'm guess the best man, then came me and Austin.

~Flashback~

"Here you go," Sam had handed me a bouquet of flowers, before we walked down the aisle.

His sisters wedding

It felt magical, from the point I got there till when I had left. Just knowing I was with the person I loved most made my heart flutter with joy.

"One day it's gonna be me and you, me holding you hand and saying-"

"I do," I finished him.

He kissed my lips and we had went our separate ways, him turning back to me every few glances and smiling at me.

"One day." I replayed in my mind as the bride and groom said "I do,"