1.

(A/N: picture posted above is what you can imagine Alice looks like. Beautiful, isn't she?)

London, 2015; Alice's POV

"Hey sweet girl!" I greeted, smiling down at my little Pyrenees puppy, Janie. She jumped on my leg, her tiny paws welcoming me home from a long day at college.
I'm finishing up my master's degree in Business Management at a local college, at 29 years old. Most would say that's rather old, but I believe you're never too old to gain knowledge and a proper education.
By the way, my name is Alice Williams. Just to keep it simple, the reason for my name is this: my mother was British, and my father is American. Strange, I know. What's even stranger is that all I have of my father is a photograph of him. Father of the year, he is.
I dropped my things on the nearest love seat of my London apartment, and before I could even enjoy the serenity of my solitude, my cell phone rang.
I rolled my eyes as I answered. "Hello, Daniel." I couldn't help the smile that crept onto my lips at hearing my best friend's voice.
"Alice! How was school?" Dan asked.
I sighed. "Stressful, as usual."
He chuckled in response, and I couldn't help but do the same. D-Rad always put me in a better mood.
Yes, my best friend is Daniel Radcliffe. We've known each other since we were kids. And since I've moved back to London, we're closer than ever. Nowadays, he's very well-known for his acting work as that little wizard nerd boy with the lightning-shaped scar. I constantly tease him, but have yet to see any of the movies. He always insists, and I'm sure he'll break me down soon. He's very persuasive.
"What can I do for you?" I teased.
"Well firstly, you can start by letting me in."
I rose an eyebrow, and walked to my front door. I opened it, and smirked at him standing there, phone to his ear. I motioned for him to come inside, and we sat down on my couch, hanging up our phones.
"Secondly, I need you to be my guest for dinner tonight." Daniel said.
I opened my mouth to ask questions and or protest, but he shushed me quickly.
"No questions. Just dress nice, and be ready by seven tonight."
I pursed my lips, considering. Dinner could be fun. Plus, I hadn't been out in quite some time.
"Okay, I'm in." I replied, as Dan slapped his knees, and stood up.
"Great. See you later."
I nodded, and walked him to the door. I hugged him, and waved as he left.
After he did so, I found myself in front of my closet, eyes scanning every article of clothing I owned.
What to wear.....
*******
7pm that night

I stood idle by my kitchen counter, looking in my hand mirror. My ginger-auburn hair was lightly curled, and I had on minimal makeup, and light pink lipstick. My dress was beige and simple, flowing out against my curves. I accessorized with a watch necklace. I grabbed my clutch, just as Dan texted me saying that he was waiting in the car downstairs. I blew a kiss to Janie, and exited my apartment, making sure to lock it properly.
I got into the passenger side, and Dan smiled. "You look classy."
I laughed. "You told me to."
My nerves were in tatters, being that I didn't know what to expect out of the dinner.
I just hoped the food was decent.
******
We arrived to the upscale restaurant, and linking arms, Dan and I walked inside.
We were led into a small, cozy banquet room, and my heart dropped to my stomach.
I thought I would have to worry about the food, but turns out I would have to worry about the company instead.
I desperately gripped my best friend's wrist, pulling him back to me before he could go any further.
"You failed to mention that this was a celebrity dinner. As in, your cast from the Harry Potter movies, D." I whispered, eyes glancing around nervously. When they landed on him seconds later, I could have collapsed from my knees going weak.
Alan. Rickman.
Words can not explain how I feel about this man, just that I've loved him since I was 19. My mother always made sure to feed my admiration for him at all times.
Now, he was standing in the same room as me, and I couldn't breathe.
Daniel followed my gaze, and smiled, almost a mischievous smirk.
Before he could ruin my life by embarrassment, dinner began to be served. I took a seat next to D, and I could feel all eyes on the mysterious stranger, which happened to be me at the moment.
I kept a smile on my face, despite the raging war occurring inside my body. I could feel Mr. Rickman's gaze on me, but I would not meet his eyes. I could not.
There was a few minutes of silence before someone broke through the whispers and quiet laughs, and I'm sure you can guess who.
"Daniel, care to introduce your friend?" Alan's smooth baritone drifted through the room.
My head shot up from my plate at those words.
'Oh Alice, you're done for...' I thought to myself.
***********