Chapter VIII

Chapter VIII

"When; a girl is in love, you can see it in her smile

When; a boy is in love, you can see it in his eyes."

-Anonymous

Andrea smiled at Zoe. They were seated in Biology, and Zoe was babbling on and on about the guy she liked. She said he was the sweetest guy she had ever seen, but she didn't expose who it was.

"We hung out a few times in Spanish. He's a senior though. Besides, he has a girlfriend. Oh my god, Andrea! I don't know what I am going to do! I really like him...what if he doesn't like me back?"

"Zoe, if he doesn't like you, then you have to accept that. As much as it'll hurt, you have to move past it. Don't let it hold you back from every other boy, alright? There is one out there that will love you for who you are."

Zoe smiled. "You are lucky. You're so beautiful, Andrea. I am sure there a hundreds of boys out there who want to be with you."

Andrea shook her head. "I doubt it."

"Who knows though, right?"

Andrea nodded. "Right."

After school, Caleb and Jacob were walking home with Andrea. It had been a week since she and Jacob had first kissed, and he asked her to be his girlfriend the day after. She had accepted, and now the two were walking hand in hand to Andrea's house.

When they got to the door, Jacob gave her a goodbye kiss that lasted a few seconds longer then Caleb probably liked, because he grunted. "Get a room."

Andrea pulled away. It still felt like nothing when she kissed him. Why couldn't things have been easier? She was trying to love him, she really was, but it just didn't seem to be working.

He smiled at her when she pulled away, and then planted a kiss on her forehead. He waved goodbye and then walked off. She looked at Caleb who had already gone inside. She followed him in and turned around to shut the door. However, she was immediately squeezed into a bear hug. She squealed. She whipped around to come face to face with Giselle. "Giselle?"

"He is even hotter in real life!" She cried as she stared at her.

"Y-you saw us-"

"Yep! Totally beautiful!"

"Yeah!" Nash said as he walked over and slung an arm around Giselle. "So happy for you!"

Drake walked over. "Yeah, you deserve a guy who loves you."

Liam walked over but he said nothing. In fact, he couldn't even make eye contact with her. She said nothing, and didn't even feel anything for him.

Caleb was leaning against the door. "You the only ones that came?"

"Yeah."

"What about your girlfriend?" Andrea asked as she looked at him.

"We broke up a week ago. One of my friends caught her cheating."

"That's what happens when you have long distant relationships." Andrea's mother said as she walked out.

"Yeah." He father said as he followed her.

"Its fine," Caleb said, shrugging "I was starting to get interested in someone else anyways."

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Andrea walked over and opened it. Estal was standing there. "Andrea, you for-" He glanced up and stopped talking when he saw her friends. His jaw immediately clenched and his expression grew guarded. "Who are these people?"