Note

Hey guys, I'm back from my vacation in Mexico.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry about not uploading anything over the week. I ended up not being able to finish any chapters other than the ones posted, and found no time to type anything up. Besides, the Internet was terrible and I didn't want to use my phone or IPad and risk having tins of grammatical or spelling mistakes.

So, once I have the three more chapters typed up, I will post them all in one day to make up for lost time. In the meantime, I am posting this:

It's basically a compilation of all the Myth High characters with some information on them

It's basically a compilation of all the Myth High characters with some information on them. Some you may know, and some you may not know. I also have them put into their groups so you can see who's in what group incase you didn't know.

Not only that, but I am posting two chapters of Posh, Private, and Perfect! If you had wanted to read that, then go in ahead!

I also have yet another story planned, but that will come out later.

Other than that, I want to thank you all for 801 veiws! I was over at my grandparents house and my cousin was looking at my books and when he said that I almost had a heart attack! Thank you all so much for getting that many reads on one of my stories! Let's shoot for 1000, yeah?

Anyhow, I'll see you all once I have the rest of the chapters posted!

-Paige

Hey there! It's me again, and I just wanted to say that I have put Myth High into the 2016 Wattys!

Even though it has a low likely hood of winning, I just thought "Screw it! If it even has a small chance at getting more popular or even winning because of the Wattys, then why not participate?" So yes, I entered it in the Wattys to see what will happen.

Just thought I'd let you all know.