Yay shopping (sarcasm)

At the mall

"Why am i here?!" "you're getting new clothes!" "why?!" "because you are really pretty but you're hideing under that hoodi of you'res" "do u have a problome with that" "no its just i want you to express you're self more" i mean i guess why not.....people have already seen me without my hoodie thanks to Jake......i mean why not right.....but what about my fighting.....what if they track me down.....okay i need to look like tow completly diffrent persons outside fighting i can look like a normal teenager but when fighting the hoodie comes back on "HELLO LELE!!!!" "what?" "did you hear me?" "no....what did you say?" "i was asking if you want to go get some Victories secret under where and bra?" "um...sure..."
After about an hour of shopping i noticed that i have not spend my money once Angie has been paying for everything i need to pay her back "Angie why have you been paying for all of my stuff now im gonna have to find the total we spend by adding all ever thing and-" "WOW!!!hold on! Don't worry about paying me back i have more money then i know what to do with my family is rich so relax" "oh....okay" "yup! Hey lets get some food I'm hungry and after we eat we can get you a new hoodi it can be black if u want" "alright sure"  

After me and Angie finish eating and shopping she drops me off home and yes we baseicly skiped school but oh well i go inside and change into my sports bra and shorts and put on boxing high tops and i get onto my motorcycle and go to the bar (aka if anyone forgot that's where the fights happen) i show my skake (card) and head inside i tell the reff to put me for the next fight

"AND UP NEXT WE HAVE BIG BAD SKULL CRASHER  AND UNBEATABLE DARK NIGHT" i glance up at my opponent and see he is very build i see him looking down my body witch is disgusting by the way he smirks at me and i lower my head to cover my face but i still am able to see him
"AND FIGHT"
After the reff says that he throws a quick right punch that i doge and quickly drow a left punch 2 times and then a right punch he trys to do a upercut on me but i doge it and i decide to make this an intresting fight i put my leg over his head witch was hard considering on how tall he was and i pull him to the ground and i put him in a choke lock the reff comes in before he suffocated and yells "AND THE WINNER IS DARK NIGHT" with that i walk to collect my money and walk out the back i see 2 big black figures standing beside my motercycle once they see me they both come running towards me and i turn around and start running i ran in a circle so i ended up back at my motercycle when i was about to take off i was pulled off and thrown to the grown "think you can escape us sweet hart think agin" "what do you want!" "i want to kill you!" "may i ask why?" "because you took away a lot of my money fighting my fighters and winning" "well its not my falt the they suck at fighting" after i say that he pulls out a gun and points it to my forhead "you Bitch you're gonna die!!!" "go ahed kill me i will wait" i wait......still waiting i open my eyes and see......Angie?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? She....she has a gun.......she killed them!?!!??!?!?!?!?!

Hahaha clif hanger!!!!!