love?

I wake up in a huge bed room I look around and try to figure out where I am *knock knock*
"Lele? Are you awake?"
"Yeah...?" when the door opend Jake came in and sat down on the corner of the bed "hey..." "hey" "how do you feel?" "im alive arnt I?" "yeah.....im sorry"  "um...why are you sorry?" i felt my hart start beating hard and it hurts why?!?! What im I feeling ugh make it stop "im sorry I was not able to protect you when I had the chance....Lele? Will you fogive me?" my hart is beating so hard I hope I dont choke on my words....."yes I  forgive you" I see Jake come closer to me and he lays down next to me and hugs me he keeps huging me amd he lays down next to me and we cuddle......i feel my hart wanting to jump out of my chest from joy a simpal hug can do this to me......is it love?....

Jakes pov

I get closer to Lele to hug her and she lets me I lay bedside her and hug her and then we get in a cuddle possetion my hart starts to beat i can hear it and feel it I feel amazing......i feel love I have never felt this was before

Lele pov

I feel asleep in Jakes arms and when I woke up I saw Jake beside me awake but still hugging me......"Lele? I don't know how to tell you this....it's good that you're sleeping so i can practice mean while.....okay....sooo Lele I love you and....I want to know everything about you every time im with you I fill my hart beating really hard that it hurts I fill a joy when I see you're face when i see you i see perfection I want to make you mine......All mine and only mine" I feel loved i have to answer him that was butiful and perfect
"I love you to Jake"

"You're awake?!?!?!?" "yeah....." "did you hear everything?" "just the speech" "there are a lot of more...." "well its my turn.....Jake....everything about you is perfect and wonderful i really want it all to myself and for no one else i want you to be mine and only mine i love the way you smile i love the way you care about me I love thaf a simple hug from you can make me happy.....Jake... I love you" Jake gets up and hugs me he then gives me a kiss on the forehead....

A few days later

"Lele?" "yeah?" "can you tell me about you're mom?" "why? "That time that you passed out I heard you metion You're mom......." "oh....." "sooooo????" *sigh*

"Okay so this is how it started...."

Flash back

"Bye daddy have a good day I love you!" "bye sweetie have a good day" "daddy wait!" "what?!" "why don't you ever say you love me?" "I can't talk right now I have to go bye" "bye......" i walk back into my house and go to my room and play for a while until my mommy comes "sweet hart?" "yes mommy?" "are you hungry?" "no mommy im not" "okay" 
"Mommy? Where is daddy?"
"He is out somewhere......im going to go get him okay stay here and dont let anyone know that you're alone okay?" "okay mommy i will be a good girl" "okay good"

End of flash back

"A few days after that I realized that I was alone and not loved......" "how are you alive today?" "A guy named Spencer he took me in and treated me like hos own child he helped me grow up amd he showed me how to fight he showed me everythimg I know today ....but he is still better then me" "oh....will i ever get to meet Spencer?" "yeah he is coming tommorow to pick up Blue so im missing school tommorow i have been missing for thw last few days" "can i come over to meet him" "sure but you're gonna have to miss school" "thats alright" "you want to spend the night?" "yeah sure.....can i sleep with you tho? Last time i was sleeping in the couch and Blue keept hurting me and scratching my leg" "awwww the bad boy got hurt by the wolf?" i get up and kiss his chek "is that a yes?" "Yeah...but no funny business" "yes mame!"