go Angie

Me and Jake go over to Angies street race and we sit in the front rows we sit next to eachother waching the cars race by and when I see Angie she looks 100% like a diffrent person her outfit is just....WOW (picture above)

"Good luck Angie!" "thanks Lele but im unbeatable!" i smirk at her response I really want her to go to one of my fights so she can see me whip some ass and if she wishes me luck i can be a smart ass and be like "i don't need luck i have skill" that would be funny "why do u say that?!" "huh?" "you just said you Dont need luck you have skill" "oh um....just thinking about something" "want to share what you where thinking about?" "um....no" "alright if you say so but im still gonna find out" "sure you are"

WIO OOO BEEB BEEEB BEEN WEOOO WEOOO!!!!!!!!!

"What the fuck is that?!?!?!" "LELE WE HAVE TO GO THE COPS!!!!!!" "wait what about Angie!?!?!?!?" "Don't worry she knows what to do we where always prepared for this" I get pulled towards Jakes Car and then i feel something stab me it feel like someone gave me a shot I start to feel dizzy......it was.....it was a trap......."Jake....." i say very weakly already seeing darknees "help...."

Black out

Flash back

"Mommy? Where is daddy?"
"He is out somewhere......im going to go get him okay stay here and dont let anyone know that you're alone okay?" "okay mommy i will be a good girl" "okay good"

She is walking out the door.....she never came back that day......no one did not even my dad......
i also happen to miss 4 days of school no one cared and i was eating a bunch of microwave food....i remember...... I walked out the house looking for my mom and dad......i never found them......everyone forgot about me i tryed calling my aunt and uncles and they never answerd not once they didn't even call back......no one cared about me no one loved me.....no one loves me......i remeber sitting outside crying.........alone......no one with me my mom and dad lied to me I WAS ONLY 4........i was just an accedent.....i was never wanted.....by anyone......that's the day i realized......that there is no such thing as love there is only fake and useless peopole....i happen to be the useless kind

End of flash back

Jake's POV

"Jake.....help......" i turn around and see Lele fainting i grab her before she falls and put her in my car

I know exactly what happen to her...they do it evertime they see someone new she will wake up in about 2 or 3 hours they did the same thing to me......i hear Lele start to speak i think she is awake until i hear the words she is saying "okay mommy i will be a good girl" she is probly dreaming about her mom....maybe her mom was a good person i stop at a red light and look at Lele face....it's butiful and perfect her lips her hair her eyes even when they are closed they are perfect i would do anythign to make he mine and to keep her safe i would take a bullet for her i should have known it was a trap......i should have told her to be careful i should have huged her in front of me while we walked to protect her........i was not there i need to show her that i can protect her and love her but first i must know EVER THING about her.....