confession time

She....Angie killed them.......why?how?

Because they where trying to kill you and she killed them with a gun you dume ass inner me says
"Lele........"she looks at me with guilt in her eyes....."its fine" we stay silent for a while "follow me home and i will explain" i nod my head in agreement and hop on my moter cycle and follow her car i was thinking about all the possibilities on why she had the gut to kill them i followed her home and we stoped at a huge house i get off my motorcycle and follow her inside into her bed room we stay silent "sit" she said i sat "okay ....u have some explaining do to so u might want to start""alright but don't think im gonna be the only one explaing you're going to have to explain why they where trying to kill you" "okay you go first" "im.....im a strest racer" ( Angies car above)  "YOU'RE A WHAT?!?!?!" "im a street racer..." "okay why are you a street racer? You're rich so why do u need the money?" "i do it because i enjoy it its a hobby of mine" We stay silent until she screams "YOU'RE TURN!" i jump a little by the sudden outburst "okay so....i am.......well you see the reson they wanted to kill me was....because....im a street fighter and i made them lose money on there bets so they wanted to kill me..." she stays silent "that's so cool! But why are you a street fighter?" "well....my parents left me at a young age they jusy abanded me and i was angry about it and i learned to fight and i let all my anger out with that it helps me relaxe and the money i need it to pay for my house" after i explain the door bust open and Jake comes in...WAIT JAKE?!!??!!?!? "ANGIE  WHERE DID YOU GO?!?!??!? I was worried sick!!!!!" wait.....are they what? Why was Jake worried about Angie why is Jake inside of Angies house whats going on??!? "Lele?" shit Jake. noticed me..... "ummm....hey.......welp i got to go bye Angie......bye Jake"  i run out the house and get on my motercycle and leave i suddenly fill something wet on my cheek wait.....im i crying why im i crying?!?!

That is a for this chapter i will update soon!